Seals v Sheff Utd tonight
United tire in the second half of matches consistently due to their style of play
(02-08-2019, 09:09 PM)aj21 Wrote: Where is Cuzer with his we should have got Dean Smith Bullshit

You saft twat, he was my choice, he still would be my choice, Villa is a poisoned chalice of the highest order

Doesn’t mean I’m not behind Moore or the job he’s doing

Saft cunt

Cuzer
(02-09-2019, 10:12 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 09:09 PM)aj21 Wrote: Where is Cuzer with his we should have got Dean Smith Bullshit

You saft twat, he was my choice, he still would be my choice, Villa is a poisoned chalice of the highest order

Doesn’t mean I’m not behind Moore or the job he’s doing

Saft cunt

Cuzer

I don't know. I didn't like his interview last night where he blamed everyone for the fact that the Seals didn't win?? They are made for each other. 

The answer may not be Big Dave (I hope it is), but I'm glad it's not that slimeball.
Dean Smith is a very talented manager who I wouldn't be too quick to judge at the moment as he needs time like he was given at Walsall and Brentford. I love the way his teams play football.

Still, I'm glad we appointed Mooro.
(02-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Brunty Wrote: Dean Smith is a very talented manager who I wouldn't be too quick to judge at the moment as he needs time like he was given at Walsall and Brentford. I love the way his teams play football.

I didn't say that he wasn't talented. I just don't like the way he conducts himself.
(02-09-2019, 10:30 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Brunty Wrote: Dean Smith is a very talented manager who I wouldn't be too quick to judge at the moment as he needs time like he was given at Walsall and Brentford. I love the way his teams play football.

I didn't say that he wasn't talented. I just don't like the way he conducts himself.

Wasn't referring to you Chunky, I've just seen comments lately about how we were lucky not to appoint him. That's nonsense IMO. He's a cracking manager who I wish wasn't at Villa.

Agree with you regarding some of his comments. Mooro more respectful and handles things with class.
Dean Smith is a Seal through & through, that's for sure, in every interview he gives, the archetypal Seal arrogance & sense of entitlement comes through in every word, the arrogant cunts belong together. 
The sooner it all goes tits up & the fickle fish munching wankers turn on him the better, we need to do our utmost to help this process along next week.
I wonder if on Sheff Utd fan forums there is a general complaining about use of subs and in game management following last night's game?

On Smith I would have taken him over Moore, but to date I have been very impressed about the way Moore has gone about this job, particularly in the way he seems to have engendered a better spirit amongst the players. With Smith at Villa it is far too early to come to any firm conclusions. The doubts that many would have had about him I,e whether he could cope with the pressure of increased expectation will still be there. But as I say it is early days. Problem for him is in modern football not many managers are lucky enough to have much time to impress beyond 'early days'
I reckon Smith would have left us as soon as Bruce was sacked anyway, I've never been as convinced by him as others to be honest and Moore was my choice in the summer.

I wouldn't have been upset with Smith and I think we'd be on a similar position to be honest.
(02-09-2019, 11:38 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I reckon Smith would have left us as soon as Bruce was sacked anyway, I've never been as convinced by him as others to be honest and Moore was my choice in the summer.

I wouldn't have been upset with Smith and I think we'd be on a similar position to be honest.

I think you're bang on there Birdy.