Dean Smith
(05-06-2019, 10:37 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 09:18 AM)Atomic Wrote: He said: “In my head, I don’t really see yesterday’s game as a loss, although the statistics will say it is.

“This place will be rocking and it will feel like that gives us a goal-start here.
“The last game we were beaten 2-0 and not at the top of our game. We didn’t have a full squad. But in my head we went to their place and beat them as well.”

What an absolute arrogant, ugly, demented bell end. 

Whereas we were only missing Gayle and Phillips.....

But Grealish is worth £60M.............
(05-06-2019, 11:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 10:37 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 09:18 AM)Atomic Wrote: He said: “In my head, I don’t really see yesterday’s game as a loss, although the statistics will say it is.

“This place will be rocking and it will feel like that gives us a goal-start here.
“The last game we were beaten 2-0 and not at the top of our game. We didn’t have a full squad. But in my head we went to their place and beat them as well.”

What an absolute arrogant, ugly, demented bell end. 

Whereas we were only missing Gayle and Phillips.....

But Grealish is worth £60M.............

Grealish is the new George Best  Big Grin
Let Freakish and McGinn wonder through midfield without a care to the centre of our back 5 and he may well look like George best
In his mind Villa are already in the prem. 

I bet they've booked the hotel and the open top bus.
Any chance we can stop the saying Grealish is shit until we are through & he has done bugger all for Two games?

Seems a few want to say he is shit & could have egg on their faces.

Said it before but it needs five or six of our lot to take bookings for cynically hacking him to wind him & McGinn up & completely put them off their game. Best way of stopping them imo.
(05-06-2019, 08:18 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...off-clash/

They beat us at our place and didn’t lose to Norwich yesterday. Arrogantfisheatingdeludedsealcunt of the highest order.

All the better when we see him crying after we beat the fools!
(05-06-2019, 01:13 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:18 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...off-clash/

They beat us at our place and didn’t lose to Norwich yesterday. Arrogantfisheatingdeludedsealcunt of the highest order.

M and Shite are closing down.
(05-06-2019, 01:36 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 01:13 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:

M and Shite are closing down.
Have they been measured for their suits yet??   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin