Dean Smith
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...off-clash/

They beat us at our place and didn’t lose to Norwich yesterday. Arrogantfisheatingdeludedsealcunt of the highest order.
And they’re 1-0 up already. What a dork.
Hopefully we’ll beat them but in his head it will be a victory
All part of the mind games this week , hopefully it might wind our players up cos some fucker needs to .
Was never sold on him, now dislike him. For a supposedly great manager why can't they even win without Grealish, who isn't that great.

He'd have left us fir the Villa job, of that I'm sure and I see absolutely no evidence he'd have done better than Moore, none at all.
He's brain has become contaminated with fish he has started clapping himself and barking.
Stick what he's said about us on the dressing room wall.
He said: “In my head, I don’t really see yesterday’s game as a loss, although the statistics will say it is.

“This place will be rocking and it will feel like that gives us a goal-start here.
“The last game we were beaten 2-0 and not at the top of our game. We didn’t have a full squad. But in my head we went to their place and beat them as well.”

What an absolute arrogant, ugly, demented bell end. 
(05-06-2019, 08:56 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Was never sold on him, now dislike him. For a supposedly great manager why can't they even win without Grealish, who isn't that great.

He'd have left us fir the Villa job, of that I'm sure and I see absolutely no evidence he'd have done better than Moore, none at all.

Correct. On paper, knowing some of our fans and their recent form, you'd expect plenty of howls that we should have employed him instead. There have been very few because everyone knows he is a Seal to his very bones with the arrogance to boot.
(05-06-2019, 09:18 AM)Atomic Wrote: He said: “In my head, I don’t really see yesterday’s game as a loss, although the statistics will say it is.

“This place will be rocking and it will feel like that gives us a goal-start here.
“The last game we were beaten 2-0 and not at the top of our game. We didn’t have a full squad. But in my head we went to their place and beat them as well.”

What an absolute arrogant, ugly, demented bell end. 

Whereas we were only missing Gayle and Phillips.....