FAO Ziz/Brunty/Big_Dave/whatever else you’re calling yourself
(04-29-2019, 08:56 AM)Brunty Wrote: You're the one who's accused the wrong person. Dumbass.

Like I said sort it out with Big_Dave then apologise to me because you're bang out of order here.

Also, I'll be at the second leg of the play off game if you wanna meet up before hand and call me a cunt then?

If what you claim is true, and you're not this Big_Dave, then he's not calling you a cunt...
Clarnet v2.0
(04-29-2019, 01:19 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 08:56 AM)Brunty Wrote: You're the one who's accused the wrong person. Dumbass.

Like I said sort it out with Big_Dave then apologise to me because you're bang out of order here.

Also, I'll be at the second leg of the play off game if you wanna meet up before hand and call me a cunt then?

If what you claim is true, and you're not this Big_Dave, then he's not calling you a cunt...

Josh you paid yours - respect
I am Sparticus! Big Grin
(04-29-2019, 05:29 PM)baggpuss Wrote: I am Sparticus! Big Grin

Big_Dave - Big_Darren_Moore - Brunty - Albion - Aries22 - Ziz - he's not claimed a Sparticus! yet etc - etc
Can you have a word with DK as a large blanket is required   -thanks  Tongue
(04-29-2019, 05:17 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 01:19 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

Josh you paid yours - respect

To be fair, I had a strop, and paid it to a charity of my choice. 

I can't recall who made the bet with me, but I'd be willing to donate to their charity too. 

I'm in a good mood today! It's sunny and I get paid tomorrow. 

We're still shit, though.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-29-2019, 05:43 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Big_Dave - Big_Darren_Moore - Brunty - Albion - Aries22 - Ziz - he's not claimed a Sparticus! yet etc - etc

He has been Blanking me lately!
(04-29-2019, 06:43 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 05:43 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

He has been Blanking me lately!

Not deliberately baggers. I've just been taking a back seat for a bit.