FAO Ziz/Brunty/Big_Dave/whatever else you’re calling yourself
Just realised that Burnley are mathematically safe.

That’ll be £10 to Macmillan please.
Sean Dyche needs to jump ship soon. He's a good manager who really should have taken his chance at Everton. He can't achieve anything else at Burnley.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-29-2019, 07:17 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Sean Dyche needs to jump ship soon. He's a good manager who really should have taken his chance at Everton. He can't achieve anything else at Burnley.

I’m not sure he can go any higher to be honest. He’s an old school manager in the same vein as Allardyce, I can’t see him being accepted at clubs with loftier ambitions with fans who demand aesthetically pleasing football.
(04-29-2019, 07:16 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just realised that Burnley are mathematically safe.

Non payment will result in a permanent ban. Screenshots required.
In the form of his life.
(04-29-2019, 07:27 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:17 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Sean Dyche needs to jump ship soon. He's a good manager who really should have taken his chance at Everton. He can't achieve anything else at Burnley.

I’m not sure he can go any higher to be honest. He’s an old school manager in the same vein as Allardyce, I can’t see him being accepted at clubs with loftier ambitions with fans who demand aesthetically pleasing football.

Fair comment!
Clarnet v2.0
You do realise that Big_Dave's new username is Albion. So I suggest you take it up with him instead of tagging me.
(04-29-2019, 07:45 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:16 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just realised that Burnley are mathematically safe.

Non payment will result in a permanent ban. Screenshots required.

No point doing that, he’ll just come back again.

Can you just change his tag line to “refused to pay on a charity bet”?
(04-29-2019, 08:06 AM)Brunty Wrote: You do realise that Big_Dave's new username is Albion. So I suggest you take it up with him instead of tagging me.

You are the same person  Huh
(04-29-2019, 08:18 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 08:06 AM)Brunty Wrote: You do realise that Big_Dave's new username is Albion. So I suggest you take it up with him instead of tagging me.

Nope. The IP address will be different for a start. 

Big_Dave made this bet so like I said Duffers should take the issue up with him. I've told him who it is but if it makes him feel better blaming me then so be it. I ain't arsed.
(04-29-2019, 08:48 AM)Brunty Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 08:18 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Nope. The IP address will be different for a start. 

Big_Dave made this bet so like I said Duffers should take the issue up with him. I've told him who it is but if it makes him feel better blaming me then so be it. I ain't arsed.

Anyone can use a vpn. 

How do you know Big_Dave is Albion?