Most heinous crime in football
(04-05-2024, 09:33 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 03:10 PM)Sliced Wrote: Mike Dean can openly admit that he didn't overrule a VAR decision because it was his mates last game, which then cost Huddersfield over a 100 million pounds and he's not been completely banished from football. IMO that's as bad as match fixing

He only does VAR now, so we don't have to suffer him.

I guess Carlos views him the same as view Graham Fucking Scott.

I genuinely did not know about that. The guy should be prosecuted for fraud if this is actually the case.
(04-05-2024, 09:33 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-04-2024, 03:10 PM)Sliced Wrote: Mike Dean can openly admit that he didn't overrule a VAR decision because it was his mates last game, which then cost Huddersfield over a 100 million pounds and he's not been completely banished from football. IMO that's as bad as match fixing

He only does VAR now, so we don't have to suffer him.

I guess Carlos views him the same as view Graham Fucking Scott.

He comments on decisions on Soccer Saturday and probably gets a hefty sum for doing so.
Shin pads at training and not showering after a game would always land you in trouble with the fines committee when I played.

I want to correct this. It wasn't for the playoff final he admitted to doing this for, it was for a Premier League game between Chelsea and Tottenham:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66612570

I'll let everyone else make up their own minds if this is the sort of thing that someone does just once, it's still as bad as match fixing IMO.
I hate the way players don't have the shin pads on or their football top on wtf is that all about ?
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-05-2024, 12:09 PM)Sliced Wrote:

I want to correct this. It wasn't for the playoff final he admitted to doing this for, it was for a Premier League game between Chelsea and Tottenham:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66612570

I'll let everyone else make up their own minds if this is the sort of thing that someone does just once, it's still as bad as match fixing IMO.

It's disgusting. And he is still making money out of football now.
Flicking onto the Arsenal game has reminded me of another of my great footballing pet peeves…

Teams wearing away kits when they don’t need to.
(04-06-2024, 04:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: Flicking onto the Arsenal game has reminded me of another of my great footballing pet peeves…

Except when their kit maker dictate how many games minimum it has to be worn... Still crap, but money talks.
(04-06-2024, 05:02 PM)MrBater Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 04:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: Flicking onto the Arsenal game has reminded me of another of my great footballing pet peeves…

Except when their kit maker dictate how many games minimum it has to be worn... Still crap, but money talks.

It looks like they gave a three year old a piece of A4 illuminous yellow paper and a permanent Black marker, and said "go for it!"
Jebus!! Just seen it, it should have its own epilepsy warning!