Three Brits murdered by Israel.
Woodman ... someone you would love to have alongside you ''in the trenches''!
Chances are unlikely it seems ... in any circumstances.
(04-03-2024, 08:33 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Israel don’t help themselves radiating that they believe people swallow their spin and bullshit any more. This isn’t a world where making sure you don’t let tv cameras where you don’t want them covers up reality any more.

Just depends if you want to believe Israel or hamas its where you stand on this .......because everything that comes out of gaza is hamas spin and the same with Israel.........as for rs thinking I've not very sensitive he is probably right I have no problem with it one bit .

(04-03-2024, 08:35 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Woodman ... someone you would love to have alongside you ''in the trenches''!
Chances are unlikely it seems ... in  any circumstances.

I wouldn't ask anyone why would you need anyone ?
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-03-2024, 08:37 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:33 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Israel don’t help themselves radiating that they believe people swallow their spin and bullshit any more. This isn’t a world where making sure you don’t let tv cameras where you don’t want them covers up reality any more.

Just depends if you want to believe Israel or hamas its where you stand on this .......because everything that comes out of gaza is hamas spin and the same with Israel.........as for rs thinking I've not very sensitive he is probably right I have no problem with it one bit .

(04-03-2024, 08:35 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Woodman ... someone you would love to have alongside you ''in the trenches''!

News is not all spin, I have a close friend who is a field news producer for an international news agency.  His job is to fly into these horrific war zones and report on what he sees and hears first hand.   

(04-03-2024, 08:47 AM)Mr Nimbus Wrote:

News is not all spin, I have a close friend who is a field news producer for an international news agency.  His job is to fly into these horrific war zones and report on what he sees and hears first hand.   

I would hope even Talk Sport has an element of this kind of reporting.
(04-03-2024, 08:30 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:22 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Hamas and the Netanyahu regime are different sides of the same evil coin. Absolute scumbags on both sides.

That’s about it. But currently one side with far more destructive power at its fingertips and the UK and US happily sending this weapons to exacerbate things

Very true but when they done that on October 7th what on earth did they expect to happen with a unhinged leader in charge .......non of us are privy at the videos what they have seen but for this must destruction it must have been horrific viewing .......but its come to a point now and say enough is enough but its not my country who got attacked so who are we to say no more ......its fucked up

I'd expect a response, swift and surgical which they have the know how and weaponry to do so.

Instead they chose to take a sledgehammer to the situation resulting in nearly 13000 children and 9000 women being killed.

All this is doing is making the situation worse not only in Gaza but worldwide. There are 100% more terrorists in the world than there was last October when this started.

The only winners are arms dealers.
This site certainly holds a breadth of ideas and opinions.
(04-03-2024, 08:30 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:22 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Hamas and the Netanyahu regime are different sides of the same evil coin. Absolute scumbags on both sides.

That’s about it. But currently one side with far more destructive power at its fingertips and the UK and US happily sending this weapons to exacerbate things

Very true but when they done that on October 7th what on earth did they expect to happen with a unhinged leader in charge .......non of us are privy at the videos what they have seen but for this must destruction it must have been horrific viewing .......but its come to a point now and say enough is enough but its not my country who got attacked so who are we to say no more ......its fucked up

This didn't start on Oct 7th - it started in 1948 when Zionists went into villages and murdered the inhabitants and gave their land to Europeans and New Yorkers.

I would hope even Talk Sport has an element of this kind of reporting.

I bet they have one arm tied behind there back what they can report .....we all know different papers put a spin on what they report and how they wa t it to come out 

Some like the mirror because they like what they read and it lines up what they want to believe ...

The same as the daily mail etc and it goes on .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I bet they have one arm tied behind there back what they can report .....we all know different papers put a spin on what they report and how they wa t it to come out 

Some like the mirror because they like what they read and it lines up what they want to believe ...

You might be surprised at how even the Daily Mail is reporting on this story!
(04-03-2024, 09:33 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I bet they have one arm tied behind there back what they can report .....we all know different papers put a spin on what they report and how they wa t it to come out 

I wouldn't know I don't read the papers all got an agenda ....

It's heartbreaking yes
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-03-2024, 09:33 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 09:24 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I bet they have one arm tied behind there back what they can report .....we all know different papers put a spin on what they report and how they wa t it to come out 

But woody doesnt follow the news .. he gets his info from talksportshite.