Today's games
Best set of results for us today after our loss.

Hoped Southampton would have nicked 2nd but looking unlikely now.
(04-20-2024, 03:57 PM)Mouse Wrote: Best set of results for us today after our loss.

Just shows you they are beatable
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Insane division.
Results good for us, despite us losing. So, win either of our games and we are safely in the playoffs. The way things are going, we may have enough points in the bag already. If we can play with the same quality in our next 5 games, I reckon we'll be up. Play like today and I fancy us against anyone.
(04-20-2024, 03:58 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 03:57 PM)Mouse Wrote: Best set of results for us today after our loss.

Just shows you they are beatable

On our day I think we can beat any of those teams above us.

Just preferred us to avoid Leeds and Southampton.
Hope Hull v Cov is a draw. We only need a point, then.

I think Saints are done for auto, but Ipswich also still have to play Cov & Hull. In the final analysis 72 points with our goal difference might be enough
M
O
M
E
N
T
U
M
(04-20-2024, 04:05 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: M
O
M
E
N
T
U
M

Spot on. We need to roar into the play offs not crawl into them. Still good results.looks like Huddersfield v blues next week is a decider.
(04-20-2024, 04:08 PM)Snowybaggie61 Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 04:05 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: M
O
M
E
N
T
U
M

Spot on. We need to roar into the play offs not crawl into them. Still good results.looks like Huddersfield v blues next week is a decider.

I agree on momentum, I'm just saying we don't need to be pants wetting on here tonight
Crawl, this is looking leggier than a 3 legged race horse that was out on the town til 7am and then did a litre of whisky before its next race. It's making Slav's limp look like Bannister doing his 4 minute mile