Unquestionably it’s us v Villa in the playoffs
As daft as this sounds, I’d prefer lose to the VILE CUNTS over 2 legs, instead of at Wembley. Personally think we’ve got enough to beat them over 2 legs, with or without Grealish.
(04-13-2019, 07:32 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: As daft as this sounds, I’d prefer lose to the VILE CUNTS over 2 legs, instead of at Wembley. Personally think we’ve got enough to beat them over 2 legs, with or without Grealish.

Agreed.

I'd sooner lose in the semis than the final... plus you just know in a one off show-piece we'd find a way to fuck things up.... over two legs we've been pretty decent this season, not too many sides have done us home and away.
(04-13-2019, 07:34 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 07:32 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: As daft as this sounds, I’d prefer lose to the VILE CUNTS over 2 legs, instead of at Wembley. Personally think we’ve got enough to beat them over 2 legs, with or without Grealish.

Agreed.

I'd sooner lose in the semis than the final... plus you just know in a one off show-piece we'd find a way to fuck things up.... over two legs we've been pretty decent this season, not too many sides have done us home and away.

Villa are the recent masters of fuggin up recent Wembley finals.
(04-13-2019, 06:54 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I look forward to beating them again

+1