Unquestionably it’s us v Villa in the playoffs
Today cemented what I’ve thought for the last few weeks, that we’re going to play Villa. 
Them seeing off Bristol C means they’ve made 5th their own. Just not the consistency below them to overtake them.
Think we’re nailed on for 4th so guess it’s bring it on. Honestly would rather avoid them as it’ll be an awful sickener for us if we lose, like the cup a couple of years ago. However, if we win then it’ll be better than when we did Wolves.
Three way battle for 6th place now.
I’m already having nightmares and feeling sick!
I'd be more confidant if we had Big Sam at the helm.
Dont like him but he gets the job done at a lower level when it counts. Surely a couple of million would be worth it?

With Shan or Neil I'm not confident at all. One is inexperienced although learning, the other wont have enough games or time to get his philosophy across to the players.
Still a slight chance of catching Sheffield U, but doubt it. I’ve a lot of Villa mates and would rather we stayed away from them, but still feel confident that we can beat the bastards. Hope if we don’t get up Bristol C do. They deserve a punt in the Prem.
Yes, looks certain ... do they play 3rd v 6th first or 4th v 5th? ....we’ll be at home in second game
Feel physically sick at the thought of those wankers ending our promotion hopes they'd be completely un fuggin bearable, the arrogance of them knows no bounds heard one on the radio after today's game claiming ANY team in the country would be terrified of playing them at the moment and most think promotion is nailed on,,, really hope they fugg it up again.
I look forward to beating them again
Let’s worry about it nearer the time...

It’s going to be 180 minutes of absolute torture, but imagine how sweet beating them and watching that gammon faced twat moan and whine whilst the FFP grip tightens...

OR, they beat us and, well, that doesn’t bear thinking about.

Tony is sneaking back towards the playoffs too.... you know we’ll go and beat those fishy fuckers and then get Pulis’ed at Wembley.
(04-13-2019, 06:56 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Let’s worry about it nearer the time...

It’s going to be 180 minutes of absolute torture, but imagine how sweet beating them and watching that gammon faced twat moan and whine whilst the FFP grip tightens...

OR, they beat us and, well, that doesn’t bear thinking about.

Tony is sneaking back towards the playoffs too.... you know we’ll go and beat those fishy fuckers and then get Pulis’ed at Wembley.

At Norwich Neil beat their arch rivals Ipswich in the SF and then Boro in the final.
We need to try and finish 4th as 1st leg away would give us some kind of advantage, however small.

My worry is I think after 6 games and listening to Shan post game he’s stumbled upon his favoured way going forward with this squad. To try and get the best out of our two best players; Rodriguez and Gayle. Playing a direct 3-5-2.

Possible “best” XI:

Johnstone; Dawson, Bartley, Hegazi; Holgate, Phillips, Brunt, Livermore, Gibbs; Rodriguez, Gayle

Would Neil follow that blue print if appointed? There’s just so many questions.

Still think Montero should be in the 18. He could be a wildcard as a sub in the play offs.