Anybody know him...?
(08-08-2023, 10:55 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I've seen the footage and that was from a CCTV camera. It's too clear and focussed to be someone's phone.

If he was thrown out and the response teams did their jobs properly, the authorities will have his ticket details and will be able to track him down. It may seem trivial compared to what went on in the 70's and 80's, but things are very different now. A football stadium should be a place where people can go to watch their teams and not have to worry about morons making threatening gestures. I have thrown dickheads out of stadiums for doing similar and they have received, at the very least, a fine and a banning order.

What about bringing a scotch egg into the ground?
(08-08-2023, 11:10 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 10:55 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I've seen the footage and that was from a CCTV camera. It's too clear and focussed to be someone's phone.

If he was thrown out and the response teams did their jobs properly, the authorities will have his ticket details and will be able to track him down. It may seem trivial compared to what went on in the 70's and 80's, but things are very different now. A football stadium should be a place where people can go to watch their teams and not have to worry about morons making threatening gestures. I have thrown dickheads out of stadiums for doing similar and they have received, at the very least, a fine and a banning order.

What about bringing a scotch egg into the ground?

If it's a battery laid one you'll be out on your arse.
He looks familiar to me. Has anyone got the footage of the suspected bloke who might have thrown the coin at Chris Brunt?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(08-08-2023, 11:28 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: He looks familiar to me. Has anyone got the footage of the suspected bloke who might have thrown the coin at Chris Brunt?

Old BBC report didn't show the 'fans'.... however there's a couple of pics near the end of the report:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35622940

re-watching the clip, I think he might be a surgeon and telling them he can remove their appendix??
(08-08-2023, 11:34 AM)NewWanker Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 11:28 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: He looks familiar to me.  Has anyone got the footage of the suspected bloke who might have thrown the coin at Chris Brunt?

Old BBC report didn't show the 'fans'.... however there's a couple of pics near the end of the report:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35622940

re-watching the clip, I think he might be a surgeon and telling them he can remove their appendix??

I think he was also gesturing to some seven stone weakling indicating, "you ain't got a proper well fed body like mine, your stomach must think your throat's been cut".
(08-08-2023, 11:28 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: He looks familiar to me.  Has anyone got the footage of the suspected bloke who might have thrown the coin at Chris Brunt?

That could be a good shout - look at the Brunt piece and the third pic from the end. Then look at the lad with the beanie hat on to the back right of the group.
(08-08-2023, 07:30 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 05:57 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Way over the top comments........the fuckers on coach A from the hawthorns who save seats on the coach for their mates and passing around scotch eggs need banning

Someone didn’t get their Scotch Egg by the looks of it.

Someone had all the scotch eggs by the looks of it.

Agree with all the comments, what an embarrassment but throwing him out and nationwide shame is enough  punishment.
Can you imagine scoffing scotch eggs in enclosed place like a coach .....it's either death by breath or get farted to death .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
I saw to police officers tell him calm down ,it was straight after the goals we conceded ,the next time I saw him was when the Blackburn fans were singing he's going to cry in a minute ,he had moved by then as close as he could to them ,minutes later I saw stewards throwing him out .What I can't believe is that they didn't take his details or did they just throw him out ?