"Celebrity" "Cunts"
I can confirm that the only thing cuntish about Robert Plant is that he is a dingle.
(08-03-2023, 07:04 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: I can confirm that the only thing cuntish about Robert Plant is that he is a dingle.
...is my (2nd hand) opinion too. He crops up a lot in some of the places I knock about and no one has a bad word.
(08-03-2023, 06:17 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 04:42 PM)hudds Wrote: Halle Berry – total bitch cos I wouldn’t let her come to my room when the bar shut staying in the same hotel.

Scarlett Johansson – even worse – I had to lock the fuggin door after she followed me.  Horrible woman.

Liz Hurley – managed to crash the room after I got back in the early hours but I kicked her out screaming blue murder and spitting.  Vile.

Margot Robbie – worst of the lot – she blanked me after I asked her to come to my room after 10 pints in the Coal Hole then back to the Savoy.   Bitch.

The Coal Hole on The Strand is a great pub.

That's why I go in there!  Wander down to the Black Friar after.  The Edgar Wallace en route.
(08-03-2023, 06:58 PM)Cornflake Wrote: Patrick Stewart is an arse!

For ultimate cringe watch Corden and Stewart lock horns at some tv ceremony somewhere on YouTube.
(08-03-2023, 08:00 PM)hudds Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 04:42 PM)hudds Wrote: Halle Berry – total bitch cos I wouldn’t let her come to my room when the bar shut staying in the same hotel.

Scarlett Johansson – even worse – I had to lock the fuggin door after she followed me.  Horrible woman.

Liz Hurley – managed to crash the room after I got back in the early hours but I kicked her out screaming blue murder and spitting.  Vile.

Margot Robbie – worst of the lot – she blanked me after I asked her to come to my room after 10 pints in the Coal Hole then back to the Savoy.   Bitch.

That's why I go in there!  Wander down to the Black Friar after.  The Edgar Wallace en route.

I know the Blackfriar well too. A little too well as it’s usually the place I stop for a quick piss when I’m running along the river.
(08-03-2023, 04:05 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Wilkinson, the DJ, if you don't know who he is, he and his gobshite manager will tell you.

Can’t comment on the lad himself but know his MC who’s a really good lad so surprised to hear that

Plus one for Marsden. What a lettuce.
Someone could have been killed
My Dad knows Robert Plant and said he was a nice bloke.

I sadly met Gary Newbon at a swanky wanky banky do and he was an arse
I’ve met Stan Collymore and you won’t be surprised.
Can concur with those mentioning Newbon. Once had the misfortune of sitting opposite him on a train to Marylebone. So far up his own arse he could play tonsil hockey with himself.
(08-03-2023, 09:02 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 08:00 PM)hudds Wrote:

I know the Blackfriar well too. A little too well as it’s usually the place I stop for a quick piss when I’m running along the river.

Had an ale in the Blackfriar on Monday. Ace pub. Not the easiest of conveniences to access for a quick piss, mind, assuming you mean you actually went into the place.