The By-Election Erection Section
(07-21-2023, 06:53 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 02:25 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 12:14 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 11:38 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 11:29 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: So no examples of juvenile bile, just examples of opinions you disagree with.

Wow. OK.

I thought that when you described someone as a proven anti semitic and then offered no proof.

Oh, OK, I forgot you didn't have the internet.

The fragrant Zarah as an avid Twitter user told another user, who she described as being pro-Israel, to "jump off a cliff". In another message lovely Zarah weirdly compared  the Holocaust to those who died in Iraq, Afganistan, Palestine and Chechnya. And that "Zionists will not willingly assimilate with Palestinians."

Of course she has also apologised for all this and went to Auschwitz in 2013 apparently - but that didn't stop her saying in 2015 that  “There will come a time in the near future where those who lobby for Israel feel the same shame and regret as South African apartheid supporters. It is not progressive to champion a state created through ethnic cleansing, sustained through occupation, apartheid and war crimes.”

And many many cases of using pejorative terms to refer to Jewish people.

She is just about the nastiest piece of work Labour ever selected (O'Mara aside). Even her own constituency party refer to her as the "Member for Palestine".

I think we were discussing her record as an mp, not her 6th form musings.

People change and learn continually through life. Take Hope not hates Mathew Collins who in his teens and early 20s was a National Front member. Would it be right to call him a racist and a fascist today because of his views from that period of his life, even though his current job involves campaigning against political organisations like the nf.

I think if the current Labour leadership believed Sultana was an anti semitie, they wouldn't have hesitated to expel her from the party.

You may have noticed how quiet she and several others in the Campaign Group have been on Israel for the past couple of years. I’m delighted that the Labour Party no longer appears to be a place for vocal anti semites, however to suggest the views of people like her have changed is stretching credulity. She’s simply in fear of losing the best job she’ll ever have.
Labour still loading those bullets and getting their foot ready.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-netanyahu
Someone could have been killed