The By-Election Erection Section
Someone will be shaking like a schitting dog in the morning.

I think the moderates Piers Corbyn and Laurence Fox will split the vote of the core Conservative support in South Ruislip - I can see nothing but a hatrick for Sir Keir's Blue/Beige Labour Army.  C'mon the Reds!
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
I'd be amazed if Labour wins in Somerton & Frome. Would you like a wager on that?

I note Starmer's lack of policy integrity is rubbing off on his candidate in Uxbridge who was pro-ULEZ, but now isn't after seeing what a vote loser it actually is in Outer London.
(07-20-2023, 08:10 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I'd be amazed if Labour wins in Somerton & Frome. Would you like a wager on that?

I note Starmer's lack of policy integrity is rubbing off on his candidate in Uxbridge who was pro-ULEZ, but now isn't after seeing what a vote loser it actually is in Outer London.

I don't actually care about any of this bollocks mate!
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Of course you don’t
(07-20-2023, 08:10 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I'd be amazed if Labour wins in Somerton & Frome. Would you like a wager on that?

Maybe a lack of integrity is a plus point in Uxbridge...
Well from what I've been told Somerton and Frome definitely isn't going Labour, or Tory.
Lol Labour fucked it in west London
Lots of Tory voters out for the Lib Dems in Somerset. Are any of the parties actually different these days. Seems people only dislike the Tories because they lied a bit. Voting for the honest bloke who will still run the country in the same way is just as pointless.
(07-21-2023, 01:44 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Lol Labour fucked it in west London

Maybe Labour policies that penalise poorer people aren’t that popular after all. Who knew?
(07-21-2023, 05:54 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 01:44 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Lol Labour fucked it in west London

Maybe Labour policies that penalise poorer people aren’t that popular after all. Who knew?

Exactly.

That said the huge swings in the other two areas away from the Tories is every bit as important in terms of where your ex party is currently across the rest of the country.