Pulis...
Pulis Out.
At least we won't have to face them in the Play offs. It will be Bristol City as it stands.
If Derby won their game in hand, Villa will be out the play offs too.

No Villa and Pulis in the play offs would be nice.
TP is working on his severance cheque, must be getting close now.
(03-31-2019, 12:14 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Grealish appears to be key for Villa. Heard a stat the other day that thy have won 69% of the games he has played in and only 19% of the games where he has been absent.

Think momentum is with Villa now and I am not sure what will stop them from reaching the play offs.

Bristol City and Derby!!
Only Bolton and Ipswich have scored fewer goals than them. That is beyond poor.
No danger of them going down, to be fair.
(04-02-2019, 08:51 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Derby won their game in hand, Villa will be out the play offs too.

My dream scenario would be, for the Seals to miss out on the playoffs by one point, having been robbed of two, by the late hand ball goal, from the cheating Jay Rod.   Big Grin
(04-02-2019, 09:09 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: TP is working on his severance cheque, must be getting close now.

I’m reading that he is on a huge promotion bonus - and can’t be sacked until it’s mathematically impossible.  

Locals fuming and gave him another bollocking last night
I hate Derby almost as much as Villa. Well, near enough. So it's a no-win situation for me really in terms of play offs.
(04-03-2019, 08:33 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 08:51 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Derby won their game in hand, Villa will be out the play offs too.

My dream scenario would be, for the Seals to miss out on the playoffs by one point, having been robbed of two, by the late hand ball goal, from the cheating Jay Rod.   Big Grin

Oooh, that would be good. Almost up there with the Seal Sanctuary being turned into a Tesco Express.