Brunt deserves more respect
He his been a model professional and great servant to be club and would willingly run through bricks for Albion, however his decline in ability and form over the last season and a half has been quite rapid unfortunately this comes to all players eventually and with the squad we now have should only be making the bench or playing in an injury crisis, however he should be given at the very least a coaching role within the club with our youngsters if nothing else but to teach them how to cross a fuggin ball.
Loyal legend 400+ games for the mighty Baggies, lets see someone beat that in the next 10 years.
Chris we are not worthy.
I think having a go at him about his play isnt nothing to do with him about how brilliant he has been for our club. like most players at other clubs also once their legs go and their standards drop they will get stick its nature im afraid .
(02-04-2019, 08:32 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Fans of other clubs can never understand hiw we have fans sagging Brunt off, I've had fans of Man Utd say they'd have been happy to have it more than a few times. He is a superb professional, was one of the best players to play fir the club in the modern era and would do anything asked for the club. His breakdown last season when relegation was all but confirmed at the end of Pardews Reign shows that.

I will never take any fan seriously that slags him off.

but but but but... his body language, no left foot, no pace etc etc  Big Grin  Rolleyes
(02-04-2019, 09:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I think having a go at him about his play isnt nothing to do with him about how brilliant he has been for our club. like most players at other clubs also once their legs  go and their standards drop they will get stick its nature im afraid .

And yet the same fuckwits who do criticise st games will demand loyalty from a player when they are in their prime or slate them for wanting ton leave for better.
I made a decision over the weekend after Saturday's result to unfollow everyone except 3 people that supports the Albion on twitter

Feel better for it already, I just don't need the negativity in my life
(02-04-2019, 08:32 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Fans of other clubs can never understand hiw we have fans sagging Brunt off, I've had fans of Man Utd say they'd have been happy to have it more than a few times. He is a superb professional, was one of the best players to play fir the club in the modern era and would do anything asked for the club. His breakdown last season when relegation was all but confirmed at the end of Pardews Reign shows that.

I will never take any fan seriously that slags him off.

Plus he gets a serious injury just before he can go to a world cup. No whining there just got back on the horse as soon as he could..that would of been a real emotional kick in the teeth. Super Bob only played 320 odd games for the club and is a hero. Brunt has played 400 and many at a higher level. He's well past  his best now but probably 90% of this bored are too
How many other clubs can boast of 2 players sticking with us through 11 years of thick and thin? It doesn’t happen in this day and age.

I can’t be the only one that sees this?
It's not just social media where the Neanderthals live.

One such character left on Saturday on 83 minutes saying Brunt is a cunt and anyone who disagrees can see me outside.

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've heard at a match.

Who needs "support" that fucks off what with stoppage time was approx. a quarter of an hour before the end?
I just don't get the relentless need to carp and seethe at the players and club that some fans (Not just ours) have.

Without asking too much like the be-capped one, the only thing I ask of footballers is that they put a shift in. Brunt does that and beyond.

Those like the man in Baggiebloke's post presumably left early against Sheffield Wednesday too, missing Brunt getting the equaliser.