Brunt deserves more respect
(02-04-2019, 08:52 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: He his been a model professional and great servant to be club and would willingly run through bricks for Albion, however his decline in ability and form over the last season and a half has been quite rapid unfortunately this comes to all players eventually and with the squad we now have should only be making the bench or playing in an injury crisis, however he should be given at the very least a coaching role within the club with our youngsters if nothing else but to teach them how to cross a fuggin ball.

Don`t know if Brunt is doing coaching badges, or if he wants to remain in football, I hope he does, and if he wants to start a coaching career then I think Albion should get him involved. Would hate to see him ending up on radio, `Franksy here, with Albion legend Chris `Brunty` Brunt`.
Don't know what it is about him but he has always been a bit of a spacegoat during his 10 years with us.

The guy is Albion through and through, taken a lot of shit from the fans but has given his all in every one of his 400 games with us. If it were me, the coin throwing incident would've been the last straw but he's still here. Top bloke, top pro.

As others have alluded to, he isn't the player he once was, but he deserves much more respect from the fans than he currently gets.
Any one disrespecting Brunt gets a free pass into the Moron Society.
(02-05-2019, 11:11 AM)Black penny Wrote: Any one disrespecting Brunt gets a free pass into the Moron Society.

Are you running the door there, now then?   Rolleyes