FAO All Users and Lurkers
(01-05-2023, 06:19 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 02:55 PM)KRO Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 01:43 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 11:47 AM)KRO Wrote: Sent a bit over. Good site this.
And you hate vile

Cheers KRO, appreciated.

I don't think we have enough server space though for a, "who hates vile more" fred. Wink

Lol. They deserve every bit of hate as well

I wonder what would happen on here if we had a sensible / respectful Villa or Wolves fan start to post on here like KRO or DreamKiller (where has he gone?).

Like Villa Scott?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-05-2023, 07:29 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 06:19 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 02:55 PM)KRO Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 01:43 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 11:47 AM)KRO Wrote: Sent a bit over. Good site this.
And you hate vile

Cheers KRO, appreciated.

I don't think we have enough server space though for a, "who hates vile more" fred. Wink

Lol. They deserve every bit of hate as well

I wonder what would happen on here if we had a sensible / respectful Villa or Wolves fan start to post on here like KRO or DreamKiller (where has he gone?).

Like Villa Scott?

You have a very good memory and clearly a lot older poster on here than your latest incarnation suggests. 

I’d actually forgotten about VS Big Grin

For the newbies / those that had forgotten (inc myself) I created a profile named Villa Scott on one of the previous Wbaunofficial sites and posted on here pretending to be a Vila fan. My fishing keep net was bursting at the seams. Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
Oops, forgot to do this. Rectified now
I have now contributed also. A long time lurker, I have used this site over many years as a great source of the good, the bad and the ugly on all matters Albion. Great work keeping it going Birdman, thanks a lot.
Birdy, how we looking? Need a second round?
(01-19-2023, 10:18 PM)TLMS Wrote: I have now contributed also. A long time lurker, I have used this site over many years as a great source of the good, the bad and the ugly on all matters Albion. Great work keeping it going Birdman, thanks a lot.

Waddya mean ugly....?
Good question. In recent times I would say the most ugly were the last days of Pulis when depression set in both on and off the pitch, hard to watch. Vals time at the end of his tenure was also pretty ugly on and off the pitch, last game at Millwall especially.