Cody Fisher
(01-04-2023, 06:54 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: They shouldn't be allowed freedom again. I genuinely believe if you willingly take another person's life, you should serve the rest of your life in prison. Why should they be allowed freedom in x amount of years? Scum bags.

Exactly mate , the poor bloody victim cant re start their lives or allowed the chance of rehabilitation so why should the scumbag killers be allowed to walk the streets again?
(01-04-2023, 08:05 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:54 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: They shouldn't be allowed freedom again. I genuinely believe if you willingly take another person's life, you should serve the rest of your life in prison. Why should they be allowed freedom in x amount of years? Scum bags.

Exactly mate , the poor bloody victim cant re start their lives or allowed the chance of rehabilitation so why should the scumbag killers be allowed to walk the streets again?

Bring back the rope.
(01-04-2023, 09:51 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 08:05 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:

Bring back the rope.
Agree
Politics bored please