Cody Fisher
A young man, out enjoying himself, stabbed through the heart on the dancefloor.

R.I.P.
baggiebloke Wrote:A young man, out enjoying himself, stabbed through the heart on the dancefloor.

R.I.P.

Senseless. So sad.
Knives. Fucking knives.
Two been nicked already for it. 21 and 22. What a waste of three lives.
As terrible as it sounds have schools got to start running lessons on the effects of knives?

Really think there should be an all out effort to get more boxing or martial arts clubs set up as well.

Gets kids of the street and teaches discipline.

Fund them and make them free to attend.

We can't carry on allowing kids to murder kids
My mrs boss is running the enquiry on this had an emergency meeting this morning .......the reason for it is sensless the bastards.
The government and the press will only start giving a shit once posh white kids start getting stabbed.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
foreveralbion Wrote:As terrible as it sounds have schools got to start running lessons on the effects of knives?

Really think there should be an all out effort to get more boxing or martial arts clubs set up as well.

Good shout.
(12-28-2022, 12:35 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
foreveralbion Wrote:As terrible as it sounds have schools got to start running lessons on the effects of knives?

Good shout.

Excellent shout, that.
(12-28-2022, 12:35 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: The government and the press will only start giving a shit once posh white kids start getting stabbed.

What a stupid comment. The press are all over this..