Prime Minister Hunt
Whether he should or shouldn’t he also suffers media wise from looking like a slightly wired half of Punch and Judy with a fist up his arse when he speaks.
(10-18-2022, 07:55 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 05:03 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I think it's sad state of affairs when an MP as loathed by most as Jeremy Hunt taking over is seen as almost a good thing, 

Is Jeremy Hunt "loathed by most"? I doubt most people have any idea who he is.

Loathed by most on here maybe, but why? He was actually a pretty decent Health Secretary in comparison to most of them.

He was an awful Health Secretary and one of the main architects why the service is in such a mess.
(10-18-2022, 09:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 05:03 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I think it's sad state of affairs when an MP as loathed by most as Jeremy Hunt taking over is seen as almost a good thing, 

Loathed by most on here maybe, but why? He was actually a pretty decent Health Secretary in comparison to most of them.

He was an awful Health Secretary and one of the main architects why the service is in such a mess.

He was certainly widely disliked by health workers and I trust their judgement to be good arbiters of this.
(10-19-2022, 12:47 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

He was certainly widely disliked by health workers and I trust their judgement to be good arbiters of this.

I'm trying to remember what he actually did.  Simon Stevens was the de facto Health Secretary in Hunt's day, imo.