Call to action
(10-06-2022, 01:52 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 01:48 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: I think the pants is a wonderful idea.

Shame only about 6 people will do it and all get chucked out.

Don’t care if chucked out, I’m sick of this club sleepwalking into oblivion, sick of feeling like shit for a couple of days after every defeat, sick of being a laughingstock among mates

That’s probably more to do with your shite taste in music tbh.
Or we could all just  chant Bruce out, Bruce out.
No-one gets thrown out. No need to smuggle anything in and easy to learn. 
Good luck with getting people to join in though.
(10-06-2022, 02:16 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 01:48 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: I think the pants is a wonderful idea.

Don’t care if chucked out, I’m sick of this club sleepwalking into oblivion, sick of feeling like shit for a couple of days after every defeat, sick of being a laughingstock among mates

Big Grin to each their own. Good Vibrations must be in the top 20 singles of all time though
Being brutally honest 
Glass doors Halfords, AOTS?
(10-06-2022, 02:27 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Glass doors Halfords, AOTS?

I'm in.  Going to chuck a box of unused takeaway menus at them.
(10-06-2022, 01:38 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: Who’s up for doing something about this shit show on Saturday? Other clubs supporters have made a difference in the past, about time we got off our asses. 
How about meeting outside the main Halfords Lane doors at 1pm for chanting with placards. 
Then in the 31st minute, as recognition of the number of games Bruce has been in charge, we head down towards the pitch and throw a pair of pants onto the pitch, as recognition of the pants served up by the club. 
Any takers or better ideas?

1pm I will be in the pub ......just chuck some crappy underpants on the pitch .
I've been going regularly since 84 and I can't think of much organised dissent amongst our fan base at games.

Lots of moaning but just don't think it's in us as a group to protest much.

Danger is that I think people will just drift away as they did in late 80s.
It's in us if you can't be arsed .
(10-06-2022, 02:26 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(10-06-2022, 02:16 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Big Grin to each their own. Good Vibrations must be in the top 20 singles of all time though

They. along with a lot of bands in the 60’s and early 70’s had session musicians record their tracks because studio time was expansive and they didn’t have computers to correct / eliminate mistakes.  Google it and discover your favourite band were no better than boney m.