Call to action
Who’s up for doing something about this shit show on Saturday? Other clubs supporters have made a difference in the past, about time we got off our asses. 
How about meeting outside the main Halfords Lane doors at 1pm for chanting with placards. 
Then in the 31st minute, as recognition of the number of games Bruce has been in charge, we head down towards the pitch and throw a pair of pants onto the pitch, as recognition of the pants served up by the club. 
Any takers or better ideas?
Being brutally honest 
got to give the pants idea credit, not heard / seen that protest before. Clean ones I hope?
I think soiled would be more appropriate
Being brutally honest 
Cabbages at the ready.
I think the pants is a wonderful idea.

Shame only about 6 people will do it and all get chucked out.
You won’t get cabbages in the ground, no problem with pants
Being brutally honest 
Can I Chuck my wife’s lacy ones on??
Kebabs surely? He wouldn't be able to resist, nor would fat Ron, they'd be snuffling round the pitch like truffling pigs.

We could chorus it with a chant of:

Fuck off Kebab, Fuck of Kebab, Fuck off, to the tune of "You wanna be in my gang" by Gary Gutter, the non-paedophile tribute act.
(10-06-2022, 01:48 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: I think the pants is a wonderful idea.

Shame only about 6 people will do it and all get chucked out.

Don’t care if chucked out, I’m sick of this club sleepwalking into oblivion, sick of feeling like shit for a couple of days after every defeat, sick of being a laughingstock among mates
Being brutally honest 
(10-06-2022, 01:51 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Kebabs surely? He wouldn't be able to resist, nor would fat Ron, they'd be snuffling round the pitch like truffling pigs.

We could chorus it with a chant of:

Fuck off Kebab, Fuck of Kebab, Fuck off, to the tune of "You wanna be in my gang" by Gary Gutter, the non-paedophile tribute act.

Pants are cheaper than kebabs though!!