Goo an get Liam Rosenior......
Slav doing what Slav does… immediate injection of confidence and keeping it simple.
So how are Gayle, & Delap doing then?    Rolleyes
(10-02-2022, 11:01 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Seemed really well liked by the Derby lot even though results were not as they wanted.

Possession based game might be an issue here with our players.

Seems an odd reason to go for a manager, think we would rather have someone that may not be brilliant football but does get results, being well liked does not translate into wins then we will not move up the table.
(10-02-2022, 01:19 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 11:01 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Seemed really well liked by the Derby lot even though results were not as they wanted.

Seems an odd reason to go for a manager, think we would rather have someone that may not be brilliant football but does get results, being well liked does not translate into wins then we will not move up the table.

Oh, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick SB. I don't want him
I was just relaying what I have seen grim Derby fans.

I don't like a possession based approach City or Swansea. Never have.
(10-02-2022, 10:59 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Rosenior appears another Gary Neville to me. Great pundit, can’t translate it to delivery.

This years Paul Clement
(10-02-2022, 12:53 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 12:46 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: Alex Neil could well be available again judging from our dire Stoke are looking.

Just thinking that, at least we create chances. Stoke are really really bad. No attacking and no defence. Remember a couple of years ago some wanted Neil.

To be fair I'm more inclined to judge him on his past 2 years with Sunderland than his last 4 games with Stoke.
(10-02-2022, 01:19 PM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote:

It is possible to play good football and get results as well, the two aren't mutually exclusive!

With the attack-minded players we have at the club now, setting up the side to keep it tight and try to win 1-0 probably won't suit them.

In Wallace, Swift (if ne can be arsed), Diangana and now Rogic, we have players who should be able to frighten our opponents to death, so we need to play to that strength IMO. Fast-paced pass and move (keeping the ball on the ground) when in possession should do the trick!
Our bench was as good as any in the division last match and we had 2 first teamers out.

The quality is there, the manager is not
(10-02-2022, 01:02 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Slav doing what Slav does… immediate injection of confidence and keeping it simple.

He's only been there 5 or 6 days!