Goal keeper
(02-03-2019, 07:02 PM)ADuffers Wrote: U
(02-03-2019, 05:52 PM)Cola Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 05:47 PM)Brunty Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 02:49 PM)Cola Wrote: Lepkowaki is a mad hack. Just says whatever his gaggle of mates want to hear. That is when he’s not getting pissed up and sliding into peoples DMs with his fucked up personal issues.

You're out of order with those comments.

Completely in order, actually. Seen the screenshots.

Nick v Ziz.

Let the WBAUnofficial Tallest Dwarf contest begin!

Edgy.
Cheap and nasty comment.
(02-03-2019, 07:05 PM)Cola Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 07:02 PM)ADuffers Wrote: U
(02-03-2019, 05:52 PM)Cola Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 05:47 PM)Brunty Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 02:49 PM)Cola Wrote: Lepkowaki is a mad hack. Just says whatever his gaggle of mates want to hear. That is when he’s not getting pissed up and sliding into peoples DMs with his fucked up personal issues.

You're out of order with those comments.

Completely in order, actually. Seen the screenshots.

Nick v Ziz.

Let the WBAUnofficial Tallest Dwarf contest begin!

Edgy.

I learnt from the best.
(02-03-2019, 07:06 PM)IThe liquidator Wrote: Cheap and nasty comment.

Big Grin

You've received a warning for these comments as basically they are out of order. 

Continue on this path of posting and you will be banned.
(02-03-2019, 07:18 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

You've received a warning for these comments as basically they are out of order. 

Don’t agree, fairly common knowledge I thought? 
Will take it on the chin and move on. I haven’t said anything I can’t substantiate, but fair enough if he has pals to back him up. We move on.
(02-03-2019, 07:22 PM)Cola Wrote:

Will take it on the chin and move on. I haven’t said anything I can’t substantiate, but fair enough if he has pals to back him up. We move on.

We're not going to take that from you. This person is of local knowledge to the club and fans. This person also doesn't need to go onto the internet to defend himself from defamatory comments such as yours.

That's the end of the matter.
(02-03-2019, 07:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

We're not going to take that from you. This person is of local knowledge to the club and fans. This person also doesn't need to go onto the internet to defend himself from defamatory comments such as yours.

Agreed. To be fair though> All I did was say he gets on the ale and spills his guts online. Hardly defamatory comments when they are entirely accurate. I take the warning in good humour though. No harm meant.
(02-03-2019, 07:36 PM)Cola Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 07:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

Agreed. To be fair though> All I did was say he gets on the ale and spills his guts online. Hardly defamatory comments when they are entirely accurate. I take the warning in good humour though. No harm meant.

Are you frickin for real??

Goodbye.