It's a question of integrity
Funny how all these Tory MPs have suddenly developed a serious case of conscience now and not at any point in the last three or four years.

Cunts, the lot of them.
(07-06-2022, 08:36 PM)Duffers Wrote: Funny how all these Tory MPs have suddenly developed a serious case of conscience now and not at any point in the last three or four years.

Cunts, the lot of them.
To a man/woman.  Enabling rotters.
(07-06-2022, 08:36 PM)Duffers Wrote: Funny how all these Tory MPs have suddenly developed a serious case of conscience now and not at any point in the last three or four years.

Cunts, the lot of them.

Yep…I’m just surprised this is news, I’ve been pointing this out for years. Wink
(07-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 08:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Johnson to call a GE within the month and declare himself winner no matter what the votes say. Electoral fraud will be alive and well in Grimsby and Barnsley I reckon.

Can just see it.

Will we get the Boris fans storming the Houses of Parliament when it's revealed Boris didn't win too? 

Honestly, this season of Great Britain is crazy, but I wish the writers didn't just copy the US so much, bit predictable by now.

Nadine in Lizzie Trusses Russian hat with some horns added storming across Westminster bridge with her face painted in a Union Jack on your screens soon
(07-06-2022, 08:52 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 08:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Johnson to call a GE within the month and declare himself winner no matter what the votes say. Electoral fraud will be alive and well in Grimsby and Barnsley I reckon.

Can just see it.

Will we get the Boris fans storming the Houses of Parliament when it's revealed Boris didn't win too? 

Honestly, this season of Great Britain is crazy, but I wish the writers didn't just copy the US so much, bit predictable by now.

Nadine in Lizzie Trusses Russian hat with some horns added storming across Westminster bridge with her face painted in a Union Jack on your screens soon

I find that strangely arousing but then I am an ode mon.
[Image: FW7Y4VUWAAEz5-v?format=jpg&name=large]

Cold War Steve