Sam Field
I want Field to succeed as much as the next tit. Yesterday's game will serve him well on areas of his game where he needs to improve. I hope the coaching staff highlight that he was found wanting a few times
makes me wonder sometimes how good are these people that criticise our players i bet they are perfect in there own professions that have never made any mistakes
(02-03-2019, 05:04 PM)keef Wrote: makes me wonder sometimes  how good are these people that criticise our players  i bet they are perfect in there own professions that have never made any mistakes

Leave Birdman and Pidge out of this

Rolleyes
(02-03-2019, 05:04 PM)O keef Wrote: makes me wonder sometimes  how good are these people that criticise our players  i bet they are perfect in there own professions that have never made any mistakes

I’d be a lot more sympathetic if they weren’t earning such riches. I know it’s just the industry and it’s all relative etc, but it def shapes my judgement. Not their fault I know, but still.
pay a knob head twice as much and he will be a still a knob head
pay a genius a pound and he will still be a genius
(02-03-2019, 05:19 PM)keef Wrote: pay a knob head twice as much and he will be a still a knob head

True, but if he’s a genius he wouldn’t work for a pound.
(02-03-2019, 05:21 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 05:19 PM)keef Wrote: pay a knob head twice as much and he will be a still a knob head

He might if he/she/it were already minted ?
(02-03-2019, 10:36 AM)Atomic Wrote: I thought Field played well first half while Harper was poor. Second half it reversed Harper improved and Field seemed to lose his way a bit.

Both are young and have futures.

I thought so too. Harper started slow and got better, Sam was ok but tired later.
FFS, leave the kids alone.
(02-03-2019, 05:23 PM)Cola Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 05:21 PM)Baggie66 Wrote:

He might if he/she/it were already minted ?

its all about the attitude in which you play your sport
(02-03-2019, 05:26 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 10:36 AM)Atomic Wrote: I thought Field played well first half while Harper was poor. Second half it reversed Harper improved and Field seemed to lose his way a bit.

Both are young and have futures.

I thought so too. Harper started slow and got better, Sam was ok but tired later.
FFS, leave the kids alone.

Hey! Teacher!