The lies, falsehoods of Johnson & his government
(05-23-2022, 09:54 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I will play Biden as much as I like. The fuckwit is an international liability. Taiwan today FFS.

So why not start a new thread on Biden and you can play all you like.
(05-23-2022, 07:10 PM)Pontificator Wrote: and there it is - change the subject talk about something else

How is talking about Article 16 and then Article 16 changing the subject?

I'm sure the subject remains Article 16.
(05-24-2022, 01:05 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 07:10 PM)Pontificator Wrote: and there it is - change the subject talk about something else

How is talking about Article 16 and then Article 16 changing the subject?

I'm sure the subject remains Article 16.

So you find a tad of equivalence, opening a door for you to talk about Von der leyen and compare it to the oven ready deal shit show. Not even remotely comparable and what BB said
I wasn't even responding to BB?
(05-24-2022, 07:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I wasn't even responding to BB?

"Not to mention completely neglecting to mention the Council's and Ireland's response to it causing Von Der Leyen to go back with her tail between her legs"

The point he was making was that she was slapped down.
Here's a suggestion; you can go on about having left the EU we are now free to say and do what the fuck we like. Sign an international agreement in the full knowledge that we will unilaterally change it, in spite of the fact that most parties think its working as well as it could do barring a few tweeks. 
There's another slight sliver of light - go indulge yourself.
[Image: FTikZVuWQAIIZj4?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(05-25-2022, 05:48 AM)Pontificator Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 07:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I wasn't even responding to BB?

"Not to mention completely neglecting to mention the Council's and Ireland's response to it causing Von Der Leyen to go back with her tail between her legs"

The point he was making was that she was slapped down.
Here's a suggestion; you can go on about having left the EU we are now free to say and do what the fuck we like. Sign an international agreement in the full knowledge that we will unilaterally change it, in spite of the fact that most parties think its working as well as it could do barring a few tweeks. 
There's another slight sliver of light - go indulge yourself.

Eh? We signed an agreement with a provision for either side to suspend it if it wasn't working. Who blinked first? It wasn't the UK, it was the Commission.
The irony was dripping when the clown was shouting that he had 'got brexit done' during his contrition today.
[Image: FToLthYXoAAiuaA?format=jpg&name=large]
I’m rereading 1984 at the moment - it reads like a Tory party playbook. The cynical way that the announcement of a windfall tax was held off until the party needed to have some news whilst rewriting history is pure Orwellian writing.

The way it’s all accepted and ‘all politicians are the same’ commentary to placate the minds of those who do nothing is straight from those pages. It’s shockingly depressive