Cup Final Friday
(05-10-2022, 09:48 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:40 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:35 AM)TTM2 Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:31 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 07:32 AM)karlalb10n Wrote: Sold out according to OS

The OS is still directing fans to purchase tickets for ST holders only (restricted access) or you can wonder up to the ticket office.

The OS is also advising that if you have a My Albion account it will be streamed live for free.

Disappointingly they don’t seem to have made much effort to get a crowd in, quite the opposite in fact.

Smells of the WMP to me.

Yep, definitely WMP's fault that football fans cannot be trusted to behave themselves.

Indeed cornish.

From the clubs point of view, the last thing they need is trouble at a kids game ffs and selling tickets to all and sundry "to get a crowd in".

I keep hearing this phrase 'kids' game - how is it a kids game when it's the Premier League Cup and every player who starts for us is a professional and several have played in the first team in the last few weeks?    Huh
Liverpool have won the FA Cup and league cup on penalties after not scoring a goal in 180 minutes. Their last CL win was also on pens. Tainted cup wins? No. But it shows the PL is much harder to win.
Its also worth noting that in the 5 PL2 Cup games I went to this season there wasn't anymore than a couple of hundred fans at the most.

Bloody glory hunters turning out for the final....... Big Grin
(05-16-2022, 08:04 AM)Peachy Wrote: Its also worth noting that in the 5 PL2 Cup games I went to this season there wasn't anymore than a couple of hundred fans at the most.

Guilty.
(05-16-2022, 08:12 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 08:04 AM)Peachy Wrote: Its also worth noting that in the 5 PL2 Cup games I went to this season there wasn't anymore than a couple of hundred fans at the most.

Guilty.

Arf  Big Grin .
(05-16-2022, 07:30 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Liverpool have won the FA Cup and league cup on penalties after not scoring a goal in 180 minutes. Their last CL win was also on pens. Tainted cup wins? No. But it shows the PL is much harder to win.

Their last CL win was 2-0 against Spurs in 2019, wasn’t it? The first was a pen, mind.
(05-16-2022, 09:00 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 07:30 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Liverpool have won the FA Cup and league cup on penalties after not scoring a goal in 180 minutes. Their last CL win was also on pens. Tainted cup wins? No. But it shows the PL is much harder to win.

Their last CL win was 2-0 against Spurs in 2019, wasn’t it? The first was a pen, mind.

Yes, you’re right. Point still stands regarding their 2 cup final wins from this season. 

Saw lots of people saying that not scoring a goal in 2 90 minute finals tainted their cup wins. I don’t agree but do think it shows the league is harder to win overall. (Going back to the ‘what’s harder to win Q)
(05-16-2022, 09:03 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Yes, you’re right. Point still stands regarding their 2 cup final wins from this season. 

Saw lots of people saying that not scoring a goal in 2 90 minute finals tainted their cup wins. I don’t agree but do think it shows the league is harder to win overall. (Going back to the ‘what’s harder to win Q)

I wouldn't care if we won the FA Cup and it went to a dance competition after penalties had gone to 500-500 or something...if you win it, you win it. Based on the rules at that point in time.

back to the OP, is this attending the kids cup final the new badge of the super fan? Or is it only super fans who go to the regular PL2 matches too?
(05-16-2022, 11:39 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 09:03 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

I wouldn't care if we won the FA Cup and it went to a dance competition after penalties had gone to 500-500 or something...if you win it, you win it. Based on the rules at that point in time.

back to the OP, is this attending the kids cup final the new badge of the super fan? Or is it only super fans who go to the regular PL2 matches too?

Well the drum was there...

They beat Spurs 2-0 in 2019
"I will give it 6 months" - Duffers about GB News (16th June 2021) Channel is going strong