Cup Final Friday
Who's going? Just got ours. For anyone as yet undecided, I'll just say that I left the last U23 game happier than I have left The Hawthorns at any time this season. Go for it!
Got mine as soon as they came out and looking forward to it more than yesterday.
The new future hopefully with talent coming through to the first team regularly and of good enough quality to be top end champ/bottom end Prem players.

Should be 15k plus for a BCD ?
(05-08-2022, 05:39 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Got mine as soon as they came out and looking forward to it more than yesterday.
The new future hopefully with talent coming through to the first team regularly and of good enough quality to be top end champ/bottom end Prem players.

Should be 15k plus for a BCD ?

I'm taking my two boys on Friday - really can't wait tbh. I also know of a number of fellow Baggies who will be going as well.
(05-08-2022, 05:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Who's going? Just got ours. For anyone as yet undecided, I'll just say that I left the last U23 game happier than I have left The Hawthorns at any time this season. Go for it!

The last time I left the dentist's, I was happier than any time I've left the Hawthorns this season.    Rolleyes
I’m in got 2 when they came on sale
What time kick off?
KRO Wrote:What time kick off?
7PM.

Was talking to a steward yesterday and he reckons it will just be East Stand only. At a fiver a ticket and a pound concessions, the club don't want to end up with a huge bill to police a load that have just come to slap a dingle.
(05-08-2022, 06:36 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
7PM.

Was talking to a steward yesterday and he reckons it will just be East Stand only. At a fiver a ticket and a pound concessions, the club don't want to end up with a huge bill to police a load that have just come to slap a dingle.

How many tickets have gone to Wolves? 

Would be disappointing if the club took that stance, I’m sure there’s a reasonable amount of interest to do more than that.
滚开赖
Tom Joad Wrote:
7PM.

Really disappointing if that's the case as, rarely for Albion now, if there's demand and enthusiasm then we need to satisfy that.
Otherwise it sounds like a small time Walsall club more concerned about 'big clubs (joke)' than confidence in their own fans to turn up.

I'm sure many of us are more interested in this and any of the recent home dead rubbers.
(05-08-2022, 06:36 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
7PM.

Cheers. Shame there's not a concerted effort to open 2 or 3 stands and get a crowd in and a bit more optimism going into the summer