Obi Wan Kebobi.
Disney+ is worth the annual fee just because of the Simpsons.

(05-04-2022, 04:09 PM)Duffers Wrote: Not been hugely enamoured with the recent Star Wars series, but looking forward to Obi Wan.

Out the same day as the new Stranger Things too.

The Mando series were excellent.  Book of Bobba Fett was disappointing, and the best episodes of the series didn't feature Boba.
Clarnet v2.0
We got Disney+ when we went into the first lockdown and it has been worth the money. We pay the annual fee.

Both my daughters get a lot of use out of it, more so than Netflix or Sky.

Obviously, there's the Star Wars series for me, and the Walking Dead now. Also, there's stuff my girlfriend enjoys on Star.

Agreed that the best Boba Fett episodes were the ones without Boba.

Very much looking forward to Obi Wan.
I use my brothers Netflix login (he uses my Now TV details!), and I wouldn't pay the fees for Netflix. A lot of choice. But it's mostly rubbish. Disney+ is far superior.
Clarnet v2.0
(05-04-2022, 05:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Can you get Disney + on Virgin?

If you mean within the All App's & Games menu, no.

If you have a Panasonic or Samsung TV I know it's in their app store.
(05-06-2022, 09:08 AM)mpad_mark Wrote: We got Disney+ when we went into the first lockdown and it has been worth the money. We pay the annual fee.

Both my daughters get a lot of use out of it, more so than Netflix or Sky.

Obviously, there's the Star Wars series for me, and the Walking Dead now. Also, there's stuff my girlfriend enjoys on Star.

Agreed that the best Boba Fett episodes were the ones without Boba.

Very much looking forward to Obi Wan.

Not into any of the superhero stuff but the kids/wife do and Walking Dead has been great although now they've split season 11 into three lots I have to bloody keep it for a bit now!