Obi Wan Kebobi.
It's gunna be a belter. 

New trailer out today.
Clarnet v2.0
(05-04-2022, 02:26 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: It's gunna be a belter. 

New trailer out today.

He ay coming....
My eldest trying to twist my arm to get Disney +. Held off as, Via Virgin, we have the full package (Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sport comes free) along with Netflix and Amazon Prime. But some great stuff on there. May get annual pass as one of his birthday presents  Big Grin
Not been hugely enamoured with the recent Star Wars series, but looking forward to Obi Wan.

Out the same day as the new Stranger Things too.
Book of Boba Fett and 2nd series of Mandalorian were a bit ropey imo - felt like I was watching an episode of Xena Warrior Princess at times in terms of 'feel' and production values! The punks on the colourful mopeds were utterly jarring and a crap addition.

Obi Wan looks a lot better.

The best piece of Star Wars media to come out in the last decade is a YouTube clip of Luke's entrance in the Mandalorian with the Force Theme dubbed over it!
(05-04-2022, 03:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: My eldest trying to twist my arm to get Disney +. Held off as, Via Virgin, we have the full package (Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sport comes free) along with Netflix and Amazon Prime. But some great stuff on there. May get annual pass as one of his birthday presents  Big Grin

You could probably watch everything decent on a free months trial. We’ve got it free through a family member, good for kids stuff but bit limited on stuff for us.
In the form of his life.
(05-04-2022, 03:43 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: My eldest trying to twist my arm to get Disney +. Held off as, Via Virgin, we have the full package (Sky Sports, Movies, BT Sport comes free) along with Netflix and Amazon Prime. But some great stuff on there. May get annual pass as one of his birthday presents  Big Grin

Disney+ seems better value than Netflix at this point in my opinion. And given the stuff coming out of Netflix I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.
Another +1 for Disney Plus. It's still £7 yeah?

All the Star Wars, almost all the Marvel, STAR Movies (some decent oldies) and the Disney channels for the younger kids. It'll take most families more than a month imo.
Can you get Disney + on Virgin?
I have just finished a 3 month trial with Disney+. It came with Tesco Clubcard. Not sure if still available but I have seen it with a couple of Newspapers as well.

Edit. I have just checked. It is still available on clubcard+. You just need to remember to cancel the subscription before the end of the trial.

On the other hand if you choose to stay you can pay by Tesco Vouchers at X3 the value so £8 of vouchers would get you £24 = 3 months subscriptions.