Football fans.
(04-16-2022, 12:39 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: One of our senior back room staff has commented to someone I know and has no reason to lie .

These players are just not very good even in training !

Hmm. Five posts in, three of them praising Grealish, one a ridiculous rumour about Sean Dyche and Duncan Ferguson facing 6 years in prison for fighting in pubs, and one purporting that a friend of a friend of a friend thinks we’re not very good.

You’re going to have to up your game if you don’t want us to see through you so quickly.
(04-16-2022, 01:36 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-16-2022, 09:03 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(04-16-2022, 08:46 AM)Sliced Wrote: Well they're failing to keep up with who is more at fault. Until Val got sacked it was Val's fault and all we needed  was a change of manager to get the best out of this squad. Then we got worse so it was the players fault.

Then again we beat Blackpool 2-1 at home yesterday so I guess it's Val's fault again.

Truth is the players have always been the issue. Whoever is here next season needs to have some sort of flexibility in the transfer market to 'freshen us up'. Whether that's Dyche or Bruce or anyone else.

On the plus side, Val asks his players to work harder than both Dyche and Bruce so maybe they'll be ok.

Bruce is the only manager that has called these players out for what they are. Bruce is the only manager yet to have a transfer window to bring in his own men. Bruce is the only one who has told these players that they need to shape up or ship out.

Val was just happy to be here. Constantly talking up these wasters and they got him the chop. Even Bilic, who is my favourite manager of recent time, did nothing but praise these players up…even after they almost bottled promotion.

Allardyce dumped most of them very quickly.

Plus Bruce recalls them a bit too quickly for my liking. I got excited yesterday when I heard we'd made 6 changes, then I heard the team.
(04-16-2022, 01:45 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(04-16-2022, 12:39 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: One of our senior back room staff has commented to someone I know and has no reason to lie .

These players are just not very good even in training !

Hmm. Five posts in, three of them praising Grealish, one a ridiculous rumour about Sean Dyche and Duncan Ferguson facing 6 years in prison for fighting in pubs, and one purporting that a friend of a friend of a friend thinks we’re not very good.

You’re going to have to up your game if you don’t want us to see through you so quickly.

He's trying bless him.