Notes from Stoke vs Blackpool…
(03-07-2022, 02:00 PM)coxy134 Wrote: I have to say whenever I go to the Hawthorns its always windy and cold there aswell!

I'm convinced that motorway island is the coldest, most inhospitable region in the UK.
(03-06-2022, 03:34 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Can't be arsed to argue with anything said so far.

All I'll say is, as much as it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary when we were setting off for the match, fuck me, it was seriously cold inside the ground.

Thoughts on how Sawyers has been since his return?
(03-07-2022, 07:13 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 03:34 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Can't be arsed to argue with anything said so far.

All I'll say is, as much as it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary when we were setting off for the match, fuck me, it was seriously cold inside the ground.

Thoughts on how Sawyers has been since his return?

Hit and miss. Played well v Palace, was as pants as the rest of the team v Blackpool. 

There are some players who dictate the way a team plays. My impression of Sawyers is that how the team plays dictates how he performs.

On those rare occasions where we really nail it, he'll be man of the match. When we're dross, he may as well not be on the pitch, other than to contribute manfully to our capitulation. 

He's exactly how Albion fans have always described him.