Notes from Stoke vs Blackpool…
1) Sawyers is sadly not the answer for us. He was absolutely dreadful!
2) Every club thinks they have ‘no midfield’. In Stoke’s case they were right.
3) Josh Bowler looked very good for Blackpool. Head and shoulders best player on the pitch. Definitely one we should be looking at.
4) The standard of the league this season is really poor.
5) The bet365 is really bloody freezing!
Did they have a offer on today as I see there att was nearly 27000?
(03-05-2022, 05:40 PM)YoYoBaggie Wrote: Did they have a offer on today as I see there att was nearly 27000?

Season ticket holders could bring friend for £10 and kids £5. Ended up going for nephew’s birthday.
OK thanks ,did wonder why it was probably there biggest gate of the season .
I’d rather wank Steve Bruce off than visit Stoke. Barely manageable when Albion are there, never mind going to a neutral game.
(03-05-2022, 05:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I’d rather wank Steve Bruce off than visit Stoke. Barely manageable when Albion are there, never mind going to a neutral game.

I bet you would, you saucy little minx! 

The place is rough and ready like the Black Country. The people are friendly and down to earth. The ground however is cold, windy and about as hospitable and as Jabba the Huts Palace.
(03-05-2022, 05:58 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 05:50 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I’d rather wank Steve Bruce off than visit Stoke. Barely manageable when Albion are there, never mind going to a neutral game.

The place is rough and ready like the Black Country. The people are friendly and down to earth. The ground however is cold, windy and about as hospitable and as Jabba the Huts Palace.

??. 

Bruce would rather you bought him a half lamb Doner but point taken
(03-05-2022, 05:58 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I'm in agreement here. I live in Stafford so go into Stoke a lot and some of my best mates are Stokeys. They're the same as us. It's bloody cold in there and I've never seen us win when I've been.
Can't be arsed to argue with anything said so far.

All I'll say is, as much as it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary when we were setting off for the match, fuck me, it was seriously cold inside the ground.
I have to say whenever I go to the Hawthorns its always windy and cold there aswell!