We will be better without Livermore
(02-23-2022, 04:36 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 04:30 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote: Agree with the general consensus. Wish we had better but we don't so get him back in as soon as his suspension is up. He was in the stands at Luton so suggests there is a real commitment to the team/affection for the club. I know that shouldn't matter but it does to me. Following the Albion is an emotional business and I'm a sucker for someone who cares!

He has seen first hand then how shite we are.

Arf!
Livermore is in the same pot as Phillips.
Finished.
Both have no idea that GOALS win games.
Their actual contribution over the years is as poor as it gets.
It says a lot but Livermore is the best we have in the No.8 position.

If fit he HAS to start.
Leaving aside all the well-worn analyses of Livermore's ability, fact is we've only seen him for 39 minutes since Bruce took over. I'm prepared to see if he can influence the midfield madhouse in any positive way before I declare that I don't want to see him play again. We are in desperate straits - maybe Jake can turn it on for his old boss.
(02-23-2022, 05:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: It says a lot but Livermore is the best we have in the No.8 position.

If fit he HAS to start.

No he doesn't. He averages a goal a season over the last 7 years. BFS bombed him out for a reason. Jake gives everything when he's playing, but actually achieves nothing.
Another defeat and 2 goals conceded while 'better off without him'
(03-01-2022, 12:24 AM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote: Another defeat and 2 goals conceded while 'better off without him'

Tbf you could argue we were no better with him. We were shite before and we are shite now. 

That said he will waltz back into the side against Hull. I'd be hooking Mowatt for Jake and swapping Reach for TGH personally. But we all know Bruce won't drop Reach.
(03-01-2022, 12:24 AM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote: Another defeat and 2 goals conceded while 'better off without him'

Do you genuinely believe the result would have been different had he played?
(03-01-2022, 07:16 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Jake is not the solution.
Remi_Moses Wrote:
Duffers Wrote:
Jacobthebaggie Wrote:Another defeat and 2 goals conceded while 'better off without him'

Jake is not the solution.
He is not the problem either, and comfortably better than the 3 that started last night.