We will be better without Livermore
Not sure we are seeing any evidence of this. Not saying he is great but at least puts in a shift.
We’ve been shit with him and we’re still shit without him. It makes little difference.

Personally I’d never pick him again.
Livermore is our best midfield player.

But he is no longer a 90 minute every game player.

And his propensity for red cards is a real issue.
(02-22-2022, 10:27 PM)Duffers Wrote: We’ve been shit with him and we’re still shit without him. It makes little difference.

Personally I’d never pick him again.

+1

At least we keep 11 men on the pitch when he doesn’t play.

Him, Phillips, Reach, Townsend, Grant, Bartley can all go into the reserves for all I care.

We may as well lose blooding a few kids than lose watching that bunch of shitcunts amble around the pitch.
Livermore is the best centre midfielder by miles. The last couple of games show how much he’s been carrying Mowatt. He’s fucked up plenty but we are better with him than without him as bleak as that sounds
The fact that we're even contemplating missing Lumbering Livermore shows how truly crap the rest of our midfield is.
Our best midfield combo this season has been Mowatt and TGH. No idea why it wasn’t played again by either Val or Bruce
(02-22-2022, 10:37 PM)Sliced Wrote: Our best midfield combo this season has been Mowatt and TGH. No idea why it wasn’t played again by either Val or Bruce
TGH is in every "best" combination we could pick in midfield.

We were shit with Livermore and shit without him and it is his fault he's not available.

If a case can be made for anyone it is TGH all day long.
(02-22-2022, 10:40 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 10:37 PM)Sliced Wrote: Our best midfield combo this season has been Mowatt and TGH. No idea why it wasn’t played again by either Val or Bruce
TGH is in every "best" combination we could pick in midfield.

We were shit with Livermore and shit without him and it is his fault he's not available.

If a case can be made for anyone it is TGH all day long.

Yep, particularly as it's the attacking that we're primarily struggling with
He's slow, ponderous, never scores or assists and is ill-disciplined but probably gets back into our midfield at the moment.