Albion Assembly
(09-21-2021, 05:14 PM)richbaggie Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 04:40 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 04:18 PM)richbaggie Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 03:38 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 03:27 PM)richbaggie Wrote: New owners of East Stand don't want their car park being used. Club certainly didn't ask them to close it.

Club also hasn't told car parks to charge a tenner. Not sure where you have that from. They don't have any control over what they charge and were clear on this when I asked why other areas had pushed up prices.

I wasn't aware East End had changed hands? Isn't it still a family business?

There's been some change there I am told. Assumed new owners.

Yeah I thought it was a family business, must be rolling in it as I dare to think what they pocketed from that on match days

A lot of the car parks now Rich have the Albion crest on them and say "Offical club parking" or words to that effect on the banner, the one I use at DHL certainly does, it's gone up to £10 just as the club posted out on the OS about matchday parking

Cuzer
There is a link on the Albion website to a site advertising parking but they aren't the clubs sites and don't have any control on pricing. They are labelled official parking and guessing using the crest. 

https://hawthornsparking.co.uk/

Dartmouth Road my car park pal, yeah it's definitely not on the list via the OS above

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers