and

1 Davies
3 Fox
6 Batth
11 Doughty
15 Thompson
22 Surridge
28 Sawyers

Were the benches for Fulham v Stoke today. Thats the level we're competing at.

Ours is: Palmer, Taylor, Gardner-Hickman, Reach, Snodgrass, Fellows, Hugill

Just shows how thin our squad is if that's what a couple of players unavailable can do.......
In fairness I think Fulham have a squad of close to 30 senior players. Their wage bill must be way above any other club in the division. It’s not really comparable.

If we want to finish top 2 it is. It's also why I included the Stoke bench. We need to finish above at least one of the above for automatic promotion.
(08-28-2021, 07:01 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 06:58 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 06:17 PM)Sliced Wrote: 1 Rodák
6 Reed
7 Kebano
17 Cavaleiro
23 Bryan
26 Mawson
29 Zambo Anguissa

and

1 Davies
3 Fox
6 Batth
11 Doughty
15 Thompson
22 Surridge
28 Sawyers

Were the benches for Fulham v Stoke today. Thats the level we're competing at.

Ours is: Palmer, Taylor, Gardner-Hickman, Reach, Snodgrass, Fellows, Hugill

Just shows how thin our squad is if that's what a couple of players unavailable can do.......
In fairness I think Fulham have a squad of close to 30 senior players. Their wage bill must be way above any other club in the division. It’s not really comparable.

If we want to finish top 2 it is. It's also why I included the Stoke bench. We need to finish above at least one of the above for automatic promotion.
Sorry I was just referring to Fulham. Agree about Stoke. I really don’t see a great deal of quality in their squad though to be honest.
In a few weeks the bench will be decent. Personally I’d rather not have a big squad.
Our squad is ok now we have Molumby. I’d like another RB, but;

With first XI: SJ, Clarke, Barts, O’Shea, Townsend, Furlong, Livermore, Mowatt, Grady, CR7, Grant

Our bench is; Button, Ajayi, Reach, Molumby, Snodgrass, Phillips, Hugill

We then have Palmer, Kipré, Castro, Zohore and a handful of kids who wouldn’t even be in the 18