No more incoming
Unless we shift someone 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...outgoings/
Club must be in a worse financial situation than we thought. We've let about 14 players go including last seadoms loans and brought half a dozen in. Consequently the squad is paper thin and relying on kids to fill in when injuries kick in. Other than Zohore I can't think of any others we could release.
A but of a worry.
Could be our chance of promotion blown if that is true.
(08-26-2021, 05:30 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Could be our chance of promotion blown if that is true.

I think play offs at the very best is possible unless we`re incredibly lucky with injuries/suspensions etc

Terrible news if true, absolutely nothing to show for Pereira, getting rid of loads of players, parachute payments
Like everyone else in football who aren’t bank rolled by oil barons, we are skint.
C'est La Vie
Why does everyone keep saying ‘if true’?

This comes straight from Val.

We’re at least 3 short. Pathetic from the owners tbh.
(08-26-2021, 05:40 PM)Duffers Wrote: Like everyone else in football who aren’t bank rolled by oil barons, we are skint.

Seemingly have no advantage over clubs who haven´t received parachute payments, selling players for big money ...

(08-26-2021, 05:47 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Why does everyone keep saying ‘if true’?

+1
So if I don't slash my wrists because w'i'm doomed, will I get banned from this dump?

Seriously though, some posters seem to be looking for the worst angle on everything. As for the "relying on kids to fill in" comments, don't forget that Robson, Statham, Moses, Regis, Trewick all made their debuts as teenagers. Our recent string of dinosaur managers (Pulis, Pardew, Allardyce in particular) never gave yoof a chance. Maybe we could give it a try.
Shocking if true.
Where’s all the money gone then and why were statements of a healthy budget made ?
So dysfunctional.
If we do get promoted it will be in spite of the clown car owners rather than because of them.
Could all go a bit t*ts up if injuries, suspensions and clubs find us out over the season.
Really don’t see a lot in the youngsters ready to step up and having to rely up the likes of Reach and Ken for a run of games could be disastrous.
Hopefully, it’s a bit of bluff and the three decent recruits we need rock up next week to give Val the tools he needs to continue an excellent start.

(08-26-2021, 05:47 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Why does everyone keep saying ‘if true’?

Agreed…