Euros in your street
(06-17-2021, 07:52 AM)Fido Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:39 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Quite frankly, I live in an area where flags are generally frowned upon due to the effect they have on property prices

I'm surprised the local residents' association hasn't posted something through my door with us having a couple of scarves up on the front windows (unable to locate flag from the last tournament). But we've only just recently had our drive done so swings and roundabouts and all that.

The Road's Whatsapp group went fucking nuts on the day we left the EU.
(06-17-2021, 08:05 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:39 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Quite frankly, I live in an area where flags are generally frowned upon due to the effect they have on property prices

I'm surprised the local residents' association hasn't posted something through my door with us having a couple of scarves up on the front windows (unable to locate flag from the last tournament). But we've only just recently had our drive done so swings and roundabouts and all that.

I'm not on one for our road but I'm sure that tends to happen when someone parks on one of the verges. Everything else in life pales into insignificance.
(06-17-2021, 08:48 AM)Fido Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 08:05 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote:

I'm not on one for our road but I'm sure that tends to happen when someone parks on one of the verges. Everything else in life pales into insignificance.

Ours can be quite tasty as the Abortion Clinic protesters create a pro-life/choice uneasiness about appropriate use of the road Whatsapp group.  

Our immediate neighbours are very pleasant but their anti vaxx, pro life stance has created an underlying tension between us.
There's a few Cross of St George's, and then some rando has a flag of St Lucia flying and I don't think they qualify for the Euros! (actually said rando is my dad! He flies the St Lucian flag below his St George's Cross)
Just the two Engerland flags.. House opposite and our next door Bolivian neighbours.  Big Grin