Euros in your street
How many countries in the tournament are represented in your road? We’ve got Hungary, Wales, England, Italy and France all being supported in the small close I I live in.
No flags out anywhere near me. I saw a car yesterday with St. George’s flags from its windows and that’s all I’ve seen. This year it seems very non supported visually which is the first time in my life I’ve ever seen it like this.
I told you I’ll be back
No flags in our street either, unusually I talk to my neighbours!
I've seen a few flags but yes, despite being told we are living I'm a society of flag shagging crypto fascists, there are surprisingly few out
Definitely a lot more low-key round these parts too. Seen a couple of cars with flags where normally the number would be in the tens. 

I'm sure it'll pick up if we progress.
England, Poland, scotchland
I see more Palestine flags than England at the mo.

Taff next door is a Taff.

The rest of the street is England I think.
No flags in our cul-de-sac. Usually 5 or 6 households have them out but none at all. 

TBH the Euro's dont have that tournament feel to them. More like a collection of matches being played in random places. Feels like just another international week you get during qualifying.
(06-16-2021, 08:15 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I see more Palestine flags than England at the mo.

Fella in sparkbrook was a bit nonplussed when I asked what group they had got for the tournament  Big Grin Big Grin
(06-16-2021, 09:09 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 08:15 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I see more Palestine flags than England at the mo.

Fella in sparkbrook was a bit nonplussed when I asked what group they had got for the tournament  Big Grin Big Grin

That’s not cricket
I told you I’ll be back
(06-16-2021, 09:09 PM)Sotv Wrote:

You should have asked if it was for Eurovision.