Euros in your street
Welsh chap next door. Other than England no other Europeans. Have India, Iraq, Koreans
(06-16-2021, 09:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Welsh chap next door. Other than England no other Europeans. Have India, Iraq, Koreans

Is it Taff 2?
(06-16-2021, 08:15 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I see more Palestine flags than England at the mo.

Taff next door is a Taff.

The rest of the street is England I think.

Do you live in a Nationalist part of Belfast perchance?
(06-16-2021, 09:37 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 08:15 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I see more Palestine flags than England at the mo.

Taff next door is a Taff.

The rest of the street is England I think.

Do you live in a Nationalist part of Belfast perchance?

Everyone's very nice...

https://youtu.be/qEsFtiruIok
Only England flags fly round Quinton for the EURO`S. But there has been a Palestine flag flying out of of one window for the last couple of weeks.
No flags round here.
Quite frankly, I live in an area where flags are generally frowned upon due to the effect they have on property prices
(06-17-2021, 07:39 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Quite frankly, I live in an area where flags are generally frowned upon due to the effect they have on property prices

I bet the murals are good though.
Lots of Palestine flags down the Stratford road but I haven't seen any of their games yet so not certain how they are getting on.
(06-17-2021, 07:39 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Quite frankly, I live in an area where flags are generally frowned upon due to the effect they have on property prices

I'm surprised the local residents' association hasn't posted something through my door with us having a couple of scarves up on the front windows (unable to locate flag from the last tournament). But we've only just recently had our drive done so swings and roundabouts and all that.