2021/22 will be my 67th season....
Season no 53 for me, hoping I'll get to 70 seasons, doubt I'll ever see us win anything though.
(06-06-2021, 12:56 PM)hudds Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 11:06 AM)igorbalis Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 08:29 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: gooin up The Baggies  Sad . Caught the train at Brierley Hill, jumped out has it slowed down coming in to the Hawthorns halt, then raced me mates up to the Smethwick turnstiles, since then it's bin the Brummie, the East stand and finished up on row "D"in the Halfords, and no, I doe need a Scotch plaid 'kinblanket ! Big Grin  Any other ode long timers on here ?

Train from Brierly Hill? Where was the station? only trains I remember seeing were the ones at Round Oak - Cycled from Rowley to Smethwick along the canal the other day some interesting sights and hopefully visit the old pumping station over the road from the blue gates nest season. be 50 years for me next season, still waiting to see us win anything of note, semper te fallant.

Station Road/Fenton Street so not the town itself.  Hard to see where it was now.

Still there Hudds, freight only now tho , the station before Round Oak.
Will be 62 seasons for me. If I can summon up enough enthusiasm to go at all. 
First game v. Chelsea in 1959. Lost 3-1. Alec Jackson was the first goalscorer I cheered.
(06-07-2021, 09:45 AM)hudds Wrote: Pre Beeching there were stations everywhere.  We had one in our shed; direct to Euston.

Big Grin
Seen 2 FA Cups wins, again P.N.E, and Everton, League Cup win against W'ham, loss against QPR, finish 2nd to the Dingles in old 1st Div 
several relegations and promotions, witnessed the Great Escape, showed on ITV after the match with me beard striped Blue and White, shoutin and bawlin like a nutter, but I've never and fear I'll EVER  see us win the BIG League or a Cup again  !!   Amen.   Sad