2021/22 will be my 67th season....
gooin up The Baggies  Sad . Caught the train at Brierley Hill, jumped out has it slowed down coming in to the Hawthorns halt, then raced me mates up to the Smethwick turnstiles, since then it's bin the Brummie, the East stand and finished up on row "D"in the Halfords, and no, I doe need a Scotch plaid 'kinblanket ! Big Grin  Any other ode long timers on here ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bowie+ab...qnT2I,st:0
Next season will be my 52nd Ferenc-and I'm only 56 !!  Got taken aged 5 in August 70 and haven't stopped going since.   Make an absolute point of parking in or around Mornington Road-walking to the ground from the same place is part of the ritual for me.

At least your extra 15 years saw some silverware !!
Lived in Lichfield at the time and a friend round the corner used to go regularly with his Dad so went by car when invited. My Dad, just not a football fan.
I'm barely out of nappies compared to you lot.... just a paltry 37/38 years for me...
42 years of season tickets and a couple of years before that as a kid, I would imagine a fair chunk on here fall in to that category if you’re aged around the half century mark.

Not even a cup final in my life time, only really Derby and Sheffield United are comparable in size to have not reached a final in that time. Although Derby did win the league twice! Their record is quite paltry really - 1 FA Cup and no League Cup.
滚开赖
(06-06-2021, 08:29 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: gooin up The Baggies  Sad . Caught the train at Brierley Hill, jumped out has it slowed down coming in to the Hawthorns halt, then raced me mates up to the Smethwick turnstiles, since then it's bin the Brummie, the East stand and finished up on row "D"in the Halfords, and no, I doe need a Scotch plaid 'kinblanket ! Big Grin  Any other ode long timers on here ?

Train from Brierly Hill? Where was the station? only trains I remember seeing were the ones at Round Oak - Cycled from Rowley to Smethwick along the canal the other day some interesting sights and hopefully visit the old pumping station over the road from the blue gates nest season. be 50 years for me next season, still waiting to see us win anything of note, semper te fallant.
My first game was Sheff Weds at home late November 69, a 3-0 win and The King got his 100th goal.
First game also Wednesday - but the year before's opener August 68 after the FA Cup season. 0-0. Should have realised then I'd never see us win anything.
(06-06-2021, 11:06 AM)igorbalis Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 08:29 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: gooin up The Baggies  Sad . Caught the train at Brierley Hill, jumped out has it slowed down coming in to the Hawthorns halt, then raced me mates up to the Smethwick turnstiles, since then it's bin the Brummie, the East stand and finished up on row "D"in the Halfords, and no, I doe need a Scotch plaid 'kinblanket ! Big Grin  Any other ode long timers on here ?

Train from Brierly Hill? Where was the station? only trains I remember seeing were the ones at Round Oak - Cycled from Rowley to Smethwick along the canal the other day some interesting sights and hopefully visit the old pumping station over the road from the blue gates nest season. be 50 years for me next season, still waiting to see us win anything of note, semper te fallant.

Station Road/Fenton Street so not the town itself.  Hard to see where it was now.