Get back into the office plebs?
Part time in the office as I have been over the past year, but to be honest given since January half of my time has been to check freight shipments between the EU and UK I hope I don't exactly want to go back to full time as I can do that in bed on my phone.
(05-06-2021, 10:50 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: We've been told we are likely to do 2 days in the office, 3 at home. Must say I much prefer working from home. No wasted time commuting. Money saved on travel. No office bores to put up with. Away from crap office politics. Also this is the first time in around 30 years I didn't pick up a winter cold ( no bugs from office or public transport).

Same here CIM. Although they are looking at the idea of 'team days' once a month where every member of a team is in the office.
I’m in the office today, going in once every couple of weeks at the moment. It’s nice to be in a different environment, went for a nice walk along the river around London and Tower Bridges over lunch too. Still eerily quiet around central London though.
Having worked at home full time (successfully and more efficiently) for the past 6 months we’ve been told that everyone is back in the office full-time from June 21st, no exceptions. The reason? Because the factory workers can’t work from home! Unions at their most idiotic.