Fat Saido in London Drink Drive drama
I just think he'll do a "Rodwell" at Stoke. Train with the kids for the next 3 years whilst not caring, picking up his £40k a week salary, and stinking the place out.

Sorry DK.

Just can't see anyone wanting to pay his salary so as a consequence I can't see him leaving. He is simply in football for the fame and money.
(02-19-2019, 09:31 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:56 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 10:37 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: According to the press, Stoke want to sell him as soon as the transfer window opens.

With 3 years left on a very lucrative contract, I wish them well with that one. He will be almost 29 when that contract expires. Shocking waste.

The sad thing is, I doubt Saido will see it this way, certainly not at this present time. Perhaps when he's older he'll have regrets, but I doubt it. He's made a shed load of money, and he just keeps making similar mistakes all the time, he just doesn't give a shit. He's the perfect example of what's wrong about the modern game.

Me and our kid reckon Stoke will get rid. Then he`ll sign for some rubbish second division side in Greece or Portugal or somewhere, score 3 in his first 5 games then get done for some other driving offence etc. The club will get rid, then he might turn up back here, signing for some desperate league 1 or 2 side ( Walsall ? ). Do the same again, and in a couple of years he will crop up on Football Focus, playing for Tamworth or somebody in the FA Cup, and tell Dan Walker that all of this rubbish in his career was somebody else`s fault.

See also: Ravel Morrison
(02-19-2019, 09:56 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Still amazes me we managed to get £12m for this weapons grade bellend.

Made me arf!
In the form of his life.
(02-19-2019, 09:56 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote: Still amazes me we managed to get £12m for this weapons grade bellend.

Big Grin Big Grin
Doesn’t do himself any favours does he

https://twitter.com/janedougallsky/statu...65089?s=21
In the form of his life.
Wearing trainers to court. Classy guy.
prize bell end, good to see him sticking to the bible verses he usually tweets about.....
What the fuck you doing man, get the fuck out the way man, you idiot, priceless.     Big Grin
ya get me
https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crim...g-robbery/