Fat Saido in London Drink Drive drama
He wasn't charged with Drink Driving, but drunk in charge of the vehicle. That's a different charge completely.

Katie Price was charged with this, when it could not be proven that she was driving her car.
(02-18-2019, 08:11 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 08:05 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: He isn't learning, is he?  That's an awful lot of managers to piss off.
I never understand how people who earn that sort of money, don't have a driver.

I just think he’s a thrill-seeker. He’s not unintelligent. I checked his Wiki entry today and he has 10 GCSE’s. So basically, he has talent and brains, but chooses to bypass that in pursuit of whatever it is he’s searching for. What he’s searching for will probably wreck his life once the money-tap gets turned off, if not before.

Arf ten GCSE’s! He’ll have an ology next.
He's so unlucky. First having his drink spiked with ecstasy shortly before a drug test, now innocently fleeing for his life from the most determined muggers of all time. They already had his watch, presumably they were trying to steal his Nike's too. Poor guy
(02-19-2019, 06:02 PM)Sliced Wrote: He's so unlucky. First having his drink spiked with ecstasy shortly before a drug test, now innocently fleeing for his life from the most determined muggers of all time. They already had his watch, presumably they were trying to steal his Nike's too. Poor guy

Spot on.

Not to mention when he tripped and landed dick first into that hooker. Poor lad.
(02-19-2019, 05:35 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He wasn't charged with Drink Driving, but drunk in charge of the vehicle. That's a different charge completely.

Katie Price was charged with this, when it could not be proven that she was driving her car.

Central News reporting he's been charged with Drink Driving.
(02-19-2019, 06:18 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 05:35 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He wasn't charged with Drink Driving, but drunk in charge of the vehicle. That's a different charge completely.

Central News reporting he's been charged with Drink Driving.

The press say Drunk in Charge. It will all come out in the court!!
(02-19-2019, 06:04 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 06:02 PM)Sliced Wrote: He's so unlucky. First having his drink spiked with ecstasy shortly before a drug test, now innocently fleeing for his life from the most determined muggers of all time. They already had his watch, presumably they were trying to steal his Nike's too. Poor guy

Spot on.

Not to mention when he tripped and landed dick first into that hooker. Poor lad.

And the time that bastard put a hippy crack balloon in his mouth. Twice!!!

Just not fair......
Oh I forgot about that!!!

What was his defence, "I was just blowing them up for my nieces birthday party"!?
(02-19-2019, 01:56 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 10:37 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: According to the press, Stoke want to sell him as soon as the transfer window opens.

With 3 years left on a very lucrative contract, I wish them well with that one. He will be almost 29 when that contract expires. Shocking waste.

The sad thing is, I doubt Saido will see it this way, certainly not at this present time. Perhaps when he's older he'll have regrets, but I doubt it. He's made a shed load of money, and he just keeps making similar mistakes all the time, he just doesn't give a shit. He's the perfect example of what's wrong about the modern game.

Me and our kid reckon Stoke will get rid. Then he`ll sign for some rubbish second division side in Greece or Portugal or somewhere, score 3 in his first 5 games then get done for some other driving offence etc. The club will get rid, then he might turn up back here, signing for some desperate league 1 or 2 side ( Walsall ? ). Do the same again, and in a couple of years he will crop up on Football Focus, playing for Tamworth or somebody in the FA Cup, and tell Dan Walker that all of this rubbish in his career was somebody else`s fault.
Still amazes me we managed to get £12m for this weapons grade bellend.