The 'Roy of the Rovers' kit
Awful kit. Its bad luck.
I like it
(04-23-2021, 10:03 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It’s truly dreadful kit and tbh the barcode 90s kit in general isn’t pleasant, its only saving grace is nostalgia.
Yeah agree. Hate the barcode.
It's just a desperate attempt to amend the kit in a quest for more money, to echo this week's theme.
I love it
If anybody wants one or the yellow and green look at Classic shirts , just got a mass load in .
Makes me wonder if they bought the left over stock from the Club sale . If they did both shirts must have sold badly
(04-23-2021, 10:50 AM)Crossbar11 Wrote: If anybody wants one or the yellow and green look at Classic shirts , just got a mass load in .
Makes me wonder if they bought the left over stock from the Club sale . If they did both shirts must have sold badly

My understanding is all clubs sold far fewer shirts this year. Presumably because of the pandemic
(04-23-2021, 10:03 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It’s truly dreadful kit and tbh the barcode 90s kit in general isn’t pleasant, its only saving grace is nostalgia.

This
I quite like it.
Dont mind the kit - pissed off with the clowns who lumber around in it

Lot of comparisons to the dark green we got relegated in 3 seasons ago.  We did actually win in that - away at Newcastle
(04-23-2021, 11:27 AM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 10:50 AM)Crossbar11 Wrote: If anybody wants one or the yellow and green look at Classic shirts , just got a mass load in .

My understanding is all clubs sold far fewer shirts this year. Presumably because of the pandemic

Possible , no home shirts available though.