FFS. Sawyers???
Mmm - doesn't seem to be on the Express & Star or Masi's twitter

April 1st 

Anyone else find an actual  link ?
Sawyers’ best games this season were against City and Liverpool...
Threads like this are pretty pathetic. Smacks of wanting the player to fail.
(04-01-2021, 08:39 AM)strawman Wrote: Mmm - doesn't seem to be on the Express & Star or Masi's twitter

April 1st 

Anyone else find an actual  link ?

Smells like April Foolery to me. Good work, if so.
(04-01-2021, 09:32 AM)Duffers Wrote: Threads like this are pretty pathetic. Smacks of wanting the player to fail.

That's the serious point.
I never understand why fans can hate one of our own players (though I came close with wasters Chadli and berahino).
(04-01-2021, 09:32 AM)Duffers Wrote: Threads like this are pretty pathetic. Smacks of wanting the player to fail.

Agreed.

I've been a massive critic of him this season, but I'd love him to come in, give a motm performance, and then stay in the team ahead of Gallagher and improves us. He's our player, he wants to be at the club, and does genuinely love the club.

Sadly I don't think it'll happen but if he's selected I'll be cheering for it.
I really dont get the dislike of Sawyers. He has shown he is a very good championship player, sadly not good enough for the prem.. not his fault, many aren't, but he will be an asset again in our (probable) season in the championship.
Honestly, I do wonder if Sawyers being given more freedom playing in front of Yokuslu might be better. At least he won't be shoehorned in to shield the back four like he was in January.
(04-01-2021, 06:33 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to bring in Sawyers
By Joseph MasiWest Bromwich AlbionPublished: Apr 01 2021 Last Updated: Apr 01 2021

Albion boss Sam Allardyce will give Romaine Sawyers a lifeline when he brings him back in to the side having been displaced by the energetic Chelsea loanee Conor Gallagher.  Due to the terms of the loan, Gallagher won’t be available to play against his Parent club on Saturday and Allardyce sees Sawyers as the man the fill the gap.  “Sawyers is a gifted lad said Allardyce and was unfortunate to lose his position in the side”, We needed competition for many areas across the pitch when I came in and central midfield was an area I identified which needed strengthening. Romaine must now grasp this opportunity to make a stake for this position for the rest of the season. The ball is in his court” said Allardyce. 

Don’t think I will bother watching the game.

[Image: April-fool-day-2014-768x443.jpg]

I couldn’t resist Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
(04-01-2021, 12:25 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 06:33 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to bring in Sawyers
By Joseph MasiWest Bromwich AlbionPublished: Apr 01 2021 Last Updated: Apr 01 2021

Albion boss Sam Allardyce will give Romaine Sawyers a lifeline when he brings him back in to the side having been displaced by the energetic Chelsea loanee Conor Gallagher.  Due to the terms of the loan, Gallagher won’t be available to play against his Parent club on Saturday and Allardyce sees Sawyers as the man the fill the gap.  “Sawyers is a gifted lad said Allardyce and was unfortunate to lose his position in the side”, We needed competition for many areas across the pitch when I came in and central midfield was an area I identified which needed strengthening. Romaine must now grasp this opportunity to make a stake for this position for the rest of the season. The ball is in his court” said Allardyce. 

Don’t think I will bother watching the game.

[Image: April-fool-day-2014-768x443.jpg]

I couldn’t resist Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That makes it even more pathetic.